Reviews for Broad Stripes and Bright Stars
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Sweet! And read the week Darren goes back to UM for the 1st game of the season rally.
quidditchgleek chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
awwwwwww. That was absolutely adorable.
Musicismyblood chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
XDDDDD Fuckeye? I'm SO using that the next time I see a Buckeye.
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I ususally dislike future!fics. But.

OMGOLASHES.

I loved this. It was incredibly realistic, and I loved his friends and I loved the language and I loved the happenings and I ESPECIALLY loved the ending.
Glee-aholic chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Aww I really loved this!
letsrun96 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Ahh, perfection, this is right here :) I love it :D! I like Kurt's friends, too, haha.
Z chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Fuckeye? Bitchigan? Im ROLLING in laughter while my ohio state football obsessed sister glares my phone in our hotel room- i adore you for writing this!:3
Inkinhart chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
...
THPG-13x chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Love, love, love and totally love.

I love the whole idea of seeing eachother again after so long, and the ending is perfect and funny. Thanks for this it's really well written and terribly fluffy,

Thanks again,

THPG-13x
happinessisHarryPotter chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This story never fails to put a smile on my face :]
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I LOVE THIS. I ABSOLUTELY, TOTALLY LOVE THIS. this is short, comparatively, but absolutely perfect. i love them running into each other, both missing each other, realising that what they had wasn't because they only had each other. and the ending- with the college rivalry and the colour branding- is absolutely perfect. as is the texting-and-song thing. gosh, is there any chance at all for a sequel?
Lady Knight19 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
So so so so SO fucking fantastic.
I'm Truly Clueless chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
NYAW. I loved this, especially the scene where they all start yelling at each other lol XD and their reunion scene was so sweet and awkward it was adorable. You are actually an amazing author.
boneslover chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
that was absolutely adorable.
birdflyinghigh chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Adorable! Argh, so so so cute! And really well written too! :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »