Reviews for Dóchas
the.peacful.assasin chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Ba mhaith liom tú a leanúint! I really love this story! I know it's been awhile since you have posted a new chapter but please continue! beidh mé bás mura bhfuil tú ag leanúint ar aghaidh!

Tpa
the.peacful.assasin chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Omg! I love this story, I'm fluent in Irish too! I'm glad to know that there are other irish people out there!

Love an scéal! Ba mhaith liom tú a choimeád ar bun leis an obair mhaith!

T.p.a
BlazeHuntress chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Wow! This is really good!

I'll admit in all honesty at the start (I read the whole thing today) I was like 'What the hell is this author thinking? This is gonna be shite, there is no way that the mix of homosexuality and religion will work and its just going to suck' but its not. Its really good!

I love how you mixed religious views in here. It was nice to see some present day Christian views and ones that i agree with. I wish Gaius and Merlin taught around where I live [Though if Arthur wasn't tempting Merlin I sure would!;)]
angelrider13 chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
So...where are the other two chapters?
PeaceLoveHogwarts chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
This is a cute story c: keep writing?
LaurenLoz chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
This story is interesting, and i'm really not sure where you will end up taking it with the whole merlin/arthur thing. I must admit that i personally thought it might be a bit more well rounded if one of the characters had maybe started out hating religion but then had come to accept the importance of faith whilst remaining atheist or whatever. I would think that if that were the case then the 'moral' or such of the story might be more about acceptance and respect. But i'm still enjoying the story regardless, hope you update soon.
Ricoch3t chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
Interesting arguments on the science/religion front. You've obviously put thought into this.

I'll admit- the Law of Conservation of Energy argument is completely new to me. Never heard it before- and though I won't be going religious because of it- it caught me off guard. It's a solid argument (in my opinion). Nice.

And yes- you should read/watch something before you form an opinion on it.

Update soon. It's interesting to see these theories- I adore theories.
Ricoch3t chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
nice premise. lots of promise and non-preachy. :D

cant wait to read more
spinner313 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
I totally love this story! Keep up the great work and can't wait to read more!
Jammeke chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
I really like where you're going with this. It's such a good parallel to the show without being offensive to anyone. I cracked up when Uther thought Arthur's homosexuality was a good thing because it's seen as a sin in most religions. Not the reaction I was expecting from him, but I guess it makes sense. I love your version of Morgana and Gwen and Lance are just sweet.

Jammeke
ILoveThesePeople chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oh, I remember this from over on LJ. Wonderful story!
Jammeke chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oh. This is a very interesting take on Uther's hate for... people who are different from him. I'm intrigued and I look forward to the interaction between Merlin and Arthur.

Jammeke