Reviews for Separated By Common Language
Duong-chan chapter 2 . 6/15
You have to continue the story! It's frigging awesome!
chocorain chapter 2 . 6/14
please continue...
I like your story _
MyJumbledThoughts chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
keltieful chapter 2 . 9/14/2014

I really like stories from Sasuke's point of view. It's nice to see emotion from him even whilst he maintains his stoic mask.
I'm really glad Naruto's gotten over his man period. It isn't Naruto when he's busy being an ass. Now the good stuff can begin.
Flora Spread chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Absolutely love this story! Please please pretty pretty please continue. So much potential here.
Akira Nishikawa chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
I hope that despite the time you still have the inspiration to continue this? seems to me its gonna be a great "NaruSasu" story xDD
kasia110 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Please continue!
loved it
The Crimson Kiss chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Aaww, this is just precious! I already love this story, as well as all your others, I will be following it to the very end. Looking forward to your next update :)
- Crimson
SnarkWrangler chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
This is positively delicious. The characters are rich and feeling and Sasuke is precious. I hope you do continue it!
AMatsi chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Like the story so far! Can't wait till you decide to continue! :D
RainingRabbits chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Why can't I see the next page button? D:

I'd really like to see this story updated, I love the plot and the naturality of it, it's as if I was reading a novel because it seemed like a slice of life story! please continue!
Phantasium chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I hope you can be bothered soon, I love the story so far!
karsun chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
siimyy chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Just like always, your stories are very enjoyable! I just hope that the two dont just jump to the sex in next chapters. Although I absolutely adore hot, steamy sex I really want to see how their relationship grows stronger XD. Aside from that, PLEASE UPLOAD! I understand if you have other things or whatnot, but its been a year T_T dont leave us hanging here...
x.sOmAr.x chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
AHHHH PLEASE REVIEW SOON! I really like this idea!