Reviews for Not A Freak
mandancie chapter 10 . 3/19
I absolutely adored this. I really hope that you come back to this and continue on.
memorialcolor chapter 3 . 3/14
I love this "Hush, little Harry" song
Very Snapelike! Haha. Thank you for this adorable story.
greenwings33 chapter 10 . 1/20
Kyaaa!
Those were... the most adorable things I've ever read! *grabs Little Harry and glomps him*
Hariti12 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
OHHHHHHHH I squealed. Damn.
luramos chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
Por favor termine a fic,você é uma escritora brilhante.
hotcat chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
write more pls
Haruchan-chan chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
ahhh. Love this. Please upload soon.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
That would be a difficult conversation for "the Tall Man" to have. He handled it pretty well.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
You know, I'd think even Hagrid would realize that a big, active dog was NOT a proper pet for dungeon dwellers ... especially Snape's dungeon!
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Oh, I think Harry should have given Remus a few details about HOW Lily came to take him from Petunia and bring him to Severus ... like the fact that he was nearly dead from hypothermia after being tossed out of the house.

I'm sorry ... There needs to be some serious punishment for those abusers. I love Minerva and Poppy's handiwork, but child abuse ... No, they need a little more terror.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
That was a sweet little dream.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Why do I get the feeling that a two-headed snake is going to be involved in some adventures down the road?
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Cute chapter. Love the bear animagus going off to hide in the attic with Grandma Malfoy's ghost.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
LOL the Tooth Owl!

I would like to see more "visitations" to the Dursleys like Poppy and Minerva carried out. I'd also love a scene in which the two witches spill the story of their visit to Snape ... perhaps over brandy or fire whiskey some evening, after a long, hard day, when Harry is asleep. It could be fun!
alienbeing chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Loved your stories about little Harry. Since you said this is not abandoned, I think it's definitely time it was updated :D I need as many decent stories as I can get in order to delay, procrastinate and generally avoid doing what I should be, and yours definitely fit into that category!