Reviews for Not A Freak
BeLlIxiEs chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
Awwww I love little Harry!

I could eat he is so sweet.
thepeckishvegetable chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
Harry and Snape interaction is way cute 3 just finished the prequel to this and I look forward to any possible Draco and Harry interaction. I love the fact that they are friends and how you developed their friendship. Love love love~

Keep up the good work, I'll be waiting for the next chapter excitedly :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
GoldMagic89 a.k.a Elmo chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
aww poor Harry not having a pet, though I like the way that you got snape to handle the situation, another very good chapter and I look forward to the next one.
sjrodgers23 chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
love it so far keep the story coming thank you
princessfrankie chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
That chapter was great! I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Each chapter you write makes me want to turn into a pile of goo! They're so sweet!
MuggleHarry16 chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Harry is so adorable! I really hope you continue writing more. I really enjoy it! Update soon please! :)
Badbonita chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
Fang was likely bigger than Harry! *smirk*

As for an idea for one of your vignettes: I was re-reading "Freaks Not Allowed" and I think there is a scene or two with Draco and Harry especially since in the last chapter, Severus immediately knew that Draco was the instigator of Harry's transformation in the Slytherin dorms.

And is Silandra the snake with Harry as his familar or is she "just" a pet once he starts school?

Anyway, that's for the update.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
awwww... poor harry! but good parenting skills sev! you get a gold star! ;) lol
The Heavenly Dragon chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
awwww such a sweet chapter
librarywitch chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
Poor little Harry! I had this picture of this tiny kid trying to hold back that dog with no effect what so ever. Another cute chapter.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
aawww very cute i loved it! had lots of fun reading this update soon! i really wanna read more :)
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
oh thats really sweet... more more
etherian chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
Awwww Snape! Let Harry have a dog!
NabikiB chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
When I was Harry's age, I developed a habit of bringing home anything I could catch. From common frogs and toads all the way up to an injured Goshawk when I was about nine or big cash reward for that one, come to think of it, after my parents called a game ranger. Apparently they were trying to establish some in the area and that one was untagged.

I also successfully talked my father into letting me have a puppy (10 weeks old) and just neglected to tell him it was an uncut (had tail, ect) rottie.

Best way for Sev to head off that sort of thing would be to get him an age appropriate pet. Get him a kitten.
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »