Reviews for Not A Freak
Astra Lovegood chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
great
ryencoke chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
I love this story so far...the first part of the story (not a freak) was great although the Ariana bits and the Dumbledore time thing was a bit off putting...I just skipped those parts.

Poor Harry, has to give up his doggy, I am sure he will get something though that would work...he does have his snake after all, but every little boy needs a puppy...just not a Fang sized puppy.

TheQuestionThatRemains chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
It's so CUTE! I love little Harry! And big Sevvie!
JiffyFrose chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
Great story! Please update soon!
severus spock chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
love it write more please
carbonitedoubleohneg chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
More cuteness :3

Thanks
BeLlIxiEs chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
Awwww I love little Harry!

I could eat him...lol he is so sweet.
thepeckishvegetable chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
Harry and Snape interaction is way cute 3 just finished the prequel to this and I look forward to any possible Draco and Harry interaction. I love the fact that they are friends and how you developed their friendship. Love love love~

Keep up the good work, I'll be waiting for the next chapter excitedly :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
cute
GoldMagic89 a.k.a Elmo chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
aww poor Harry not having a pet, though I like the way that you got snape to handle the situation, another very good chapter and I look forward to the next one.
sjrodgers23 chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
love it so far keep the story coming thank you
princessfrankie chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
That chapter was great! I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Each chapter you write makes me want to turn into a pile of goo! They're so sweet!
MuggleHarry16 chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Harry is so adorable! I really hope you continue writing more. I really enjoy it! Update soon please! :)
Badbonita chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
Fang was likely bigger than Harry! *smirk*

As for an idea for one of your vignettes: I was re-reading "Freaks Not Allowed" and I think there is a scene or two with Draco and Harry especially since in the last chapter, Severus immediately knew that Draco was the instigator of Harry's transformation in the Slytherin dorms.

And is Silandra the snake with Harry as his familar or is she "just" a pet once he starts school?

Anyway, that's for the update.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
awwww... poor harry! but good parenting skills sev! you get a gold star! ;) lol
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »