Reviews for Not A Freak
LittleMissChatterbox2009 chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
I do hope you continue this fic, enjoying it very much, having just finished Freaks Are Not Allowed
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
What's this fic doing in the *Runaway Harry* community when it has nothing to do with Harry having a runaway issue of some sorts?
Fick Chick chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
This fic is sweet & heartwarming.
GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
I WANT HIM TO MEET THE TWINS VERY MUCH SO
Also I want to see when he first meets Neville.
Could you possibly have Sirius get out of jail please?
TheReapersDaughter chapter 10 . 3/27/2015
i hope u continue
TheBlindMusician chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
Ha! I have read this in exactly one hour after reading Freaks Aren't Allowed! Great job. I'll follow this and review again should I have any sceens I'd like to see between cute-Harry and the not-so-hated-anymore-Professor Snape. :)
mworth1019 chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Cute story...pls update it.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
I hope you have not given up, or forgotten this story. I love it so far. :)
brookesk1977 chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Noooo! It's over! I am so sad now.
brookesk1977 chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
I'm so glad you brought Lupin into this; Severus is my favorite, but Moony is a close second. I loved it when he got a bit emotional after Harry recognized him and he called Harry baby; that was so sweet. Such a great story!
brookesk1977 chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
That was precious. I bet he does have a pretty nice voice; like a Cello. I know I'm only about to start chapter 4, but, chapter 10 is fast approaching and I hope you are planning to continue sometime soon. These stories are to sweet and precious to be abandoned.
brookesk1977 chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
The Tooth Owl! I love that! I never liked fairies either, but owls; lovely creatures.
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
please please PLEASE update this - it's been years!
bassoongirl14 chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
I hope you continue this!
Queen Apolline chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
I am nearly in tears because this is so freakin' adorable. And I never use 'freaking' as an adverb.
465 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »