Reviews for Not A Freak
Jenetikitty chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Every time I think that I cannot possible read anything cuter and more heart touching, you prove me wrong!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
I am loving these two fics about Harry Potter Snape. It is a brilliant idea and you have brought it and the characters to life perfectly .
Another thing I appreciate about your fics is that you have taken the trouble to make the characters speak British English, for example maths not math and arse not ass. (But Brits do not add an s to the word 'anyway', it is just not British slang, we don't ever say 'anyways'.)
Saint Snape chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
I am glad you continued the story. I am enjoying reading about how Severus and Harry's relationship is progressing. I'm wondering how or if Severus is going to explain to Harry why Sirius is in Azkaban.
jeanette9a chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
aw cute!
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
oh that would have the student's gawking. ;3
sarahsezlove chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
A wonderful insight into Severus' and Harry's relationship.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Simply lovely.
Sharon T chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Love it :-)
acelly chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
I just wanted to let you know that I found this story delightful and I hope that at some point you'll write more! :-)
LadyRainDancer chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
Update soon please! Good story, good sequel!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Aww! So sweet!
emthereble chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
i love this fanfic
This is awesome chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
Aww! Please update soon. These are adorable, and amazingly written. Normally I have trouble seeing Severus as a 'father figure' or sweet like this but not this time. It is so well executed that it is believable and a great story. I hope you update soon, even though it has been a LONG while. If not... Great job any way.
Thanks,
Aliz_N_Wonderland
(PS: Sorry for not signing in, but my internet is being really awful) :) :) :)
Aliz-n-wounderla chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
Thanks,
Alis_N_Wounderland
(PS: Sorry for not signing in, but my internet is being really awful) :) :) :)
Flinch Cain chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
This entire series of 1shots is extremely touching and very sweet. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading, and cannot wait for the next one! Perhaps in one of the upcoming drabbles Remus and Snape get to talk over the past, or Remus finds out about Harry's animagus ability?
Flinch