Reviews for Not A Freak
luramos chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
Por favor termine a fic,você é uma escritora brilhante.
hotcat chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
write more pls
Haruchan-chan chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
ahhh. Love this. Please upload soon.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
That would be a difficult conversation for "the Tall Man" to have. He handled it pretty well.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
You know, I'd think even Hagrid would realize that a big, active dog was NOT a proper pet for dungeon dwellers ... especially Snape's dungeon!
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Oh, I think Harry should have given Remus a few details about HOW Lily came to take him from Petunia and bring him to Severus ... like the fact that he was nearly dead from hypothermia after being tossed out of the house.

I'm sorry ... There needs to be some serious punishment for those abusers. I love Minerva and Poppy's handiwork, but child abuse ... No, they need a little more terror.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
That was a sweet little dream.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Why do I get the feeling that a two-headed snake is going to be involved in some adventures down the road?
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Cute chapter. Love the bear animagus going off to hide in the attic with Grandma Malfoy's ghost.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
LOL the Tooth Owl!

I would like to see more "visitations" to the Dursleys like Poppy and Minerva carried out. I'd also love a scene in which the two witches spill the story of their visit to Snape ... perhaps over brandy or fire whiskey some evening, after a long, hard day, when Harry is asleep. It could be fun!
alienbeing chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Loved your stories about little Harry. Since you said this is not abandoned, I think it's definitely time it was updated :D I need as many decent stories as I can get in order to delay, procrastinate and generally avoid doing what I should be, and yours definitely fit into that category!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Awwwww...

Oh how I hope this fic to continue... :'(

This is so cute! And Adorable!
Jenetikitty chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Every time I think that I cannot possible read anything cuter and more heart touching, you prove me wrong!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
I am loving these two fics about Harry Potter Snape. It is a brilliant idea and you have brought it and the characters to life perfectly .
Another thing I appreciate about your fics is that you have taken the trouble to make the characters speak British English, for example maths not math and arse not ass. (But Brits do not add an s to the word 'anyway', it is just not British slang, we don't ever say 'anyways'.)
Saint Snape chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
I am glad you continued the story. I am enjoying reading about how Severus and Harry's relationship is progressing. I'm wondering how or if Severus is going to explain to Harry why Sirius is in Azkaban.
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »