Reviews for Ten Reasons Why You Should Fall In Love With Me
S chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Cute story!I really like her reasons and it also sounds like Luna a lot :)
BlueMoonBeliever chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I adored it. I loved it. Keep writing more Guna! Don't you just love Luna and George together?
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Wonderful. Simply wonderful. :')
I'm-the-girl-who-dreamed chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This was good!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I LOVE ALL OF YOUR GUNAS AND EACH END OF THE CHAPTER BRINGS AN EXCITEMENT OF 'WHAT NEXT' IN MY , hats off to uer writing:)
sunaneko chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is the cutest but most heartwrenching thing! You wrote them both so well, and who wouldn't be convinced by Luna's list? I think you found a good balance of George mourning for Fred but still moving on, and kept Luna mature and wise but..still Luna.
Rapier Oddpick chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was adorable! I absolutely loved it and did not see the surprise coming! I'm so glad George came to his senses :)
ca6taloo chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was absolutely gorgeous. I began reading it rather apprehensively, but I quickly warmed up to it and was sad to find it so short. There were only a few syntax errors, such as misplaced or nonexistent punctuation which made reading a little less fluid, and a few words seemed to be missing in a few places, but other than that, it was a beautiful idea. I really enjoyed this. :)
MariaHime chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
no no please no crusiatus curse :O ! lol sry

very very cute oneshot. I never liked angelina anyway, pairing her with george just cause fred died wtf was rowling thinking? -.-'

when i started to read the first few words (The crescent moon rode high in the August...blablah) I thought i had accidentally clicked on a sesshoumaru fic xDD Luna's list is awesome! I would have liked reading the angelinaXgeorge breakup though...

~Maria
Carlywa chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
AWR. 3
mahogany-snidget chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Omg, this story is ADORABLE. I loved it!
Iheartnargles chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I would write a long thought out review, but I can't because I have all these butterflies because that story was freaking adorable! It made me want to like make little fangirl squealing noises like I'm a teenager again LOL Great story, well written, and as always, you have written the characters perfectly.
aceymonsta chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This was absolutely perfect.
fredweasley4ever chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wow! That was amazing! I never liked George and Angelina together anyways :)
DrNikiReid chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
haha loved it! sort of reminded me of 10 things i hate about you only love not hate :)