Reviews for Those Are Some Irresistible Trousers
Isa chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I have to say this is one of the most hilarious things I have read in such a long time! I love your writing and your humor so please keep on being amazing and write!
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
oh. my. *******. gosh.
this almost made me cry.
hilarious.
-Yuki
themccallgleek chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This is truly amazing. I read this to take a break from My Immortal, and it was extremely refreshing to see something with an actual plotline, something that made me laugh (your commentary makes me laugh, just not the original thing) and something with proper grammar. I love this :3
The Previous Latter One chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
The British accent does make it better! Delightful story :)
BrilliantCrow chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Man, I think that the Harry Draco Fics are out to make me laugh my self to death. Thank you for making my Day

-INHITV
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
this. this was funny. and kind of adorable. ahem. i must go write my own fanfiction now. thanks.
I am Frankenteen chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
After reading this story, I have deduced one thing.

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!

I really do. Even your A/N made me smile.

As intended, I read this out loud in a British accent. Then a Scottish one. Then a French one. Then a Russian one. Then, when it came time to read a paragraph of one of our favorite stories out loud in class, I switched back to British, as it was my favorite.

The very first time I read this, I could not stop smiling. (Also, I was gasping for air at some parts, which believe me, is about as attractive as Harry's trousers. No, really!)My teacher. who happened to be walking down the hall, actually asked if I was reading a love letter which made me laugh harder.

This story will remain in my heart for years to come. I know it. I just do.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, could I have a pair of your unmistakably attractive trousers?

Pretty please? :D
arpeggi chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Well, I have to say, I gave it careful consideration, and it really IS better with the accent 3

9000 points to whichever house you've sorted yourself into! :)
lowi chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This is freaking awesome!

I really like the last part in the first letter where Draco goes on about that he was given an love potion and then in the next scentence he is totally serious: "So Potter. I await your reply."

Well, to clear everything out, you are really good at writing!
violetkisses chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
awww, adorable!
ThestralSong13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Absolutely amazingly remarkably awesome!

I read it aloud in a Brittish accent until I got to the sexy pants letter... I didn't want my parents to question...

I love this so much!

Thank you!
jo chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
lol! this should have a sequel! ;D it was awesome-loooooooved the drunk owling in the middle of the night!
imdeadsothere chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
For the record I actually did read this story aloud in various accents. Twas quite entertaining actually, and as you may or may not be able to tell I am still in "pompous British" mode, so I sincerely hope that you are reading this review aloud in a pompous British accent, as it would suit it much better. Oh, and by the way, your trousers are quite sexy, I must say.
xxunrealisticxxdreamerxx chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
AWESOME
Kylha13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I completely agree with you! reading this with a british accent is so much funnier )

I think you got it but I'm telling you anyway: I loved it! I had a lot of fun reading you )

I'm gonna try reading it with other accents now :)