Reviews for Christmas Time
beauty1234 chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
try and make more of blooom and sky christmas chapters and about thier marriage
Anna chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
I want them together so much, but it doesn't appear likely. It's a bit of a rant on the letter, but otherwise flows well. Congrats!aa
your bloom chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
who did everyone else get in seceret santa i really want to know.

great story so far loveling it
n2a0d0i0a chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Very cute last chapter!
deleateaccount chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
Hey I just read all the one shots and you seem like a very good writer and I cang wait to see you do sky and disparioa but can you plz do Icy and Valtor or Icy and Darko (if you know who darko not darkar actually is)
LittleMissDramione chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
Yay for Felia chapter. loved it. opposed to sakura blossom storm flora and helia are my fav couple
BlueRoseInMidnight chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
aww, that was umbearibly sweet and sugary likee syrup *gags*

but honestly, i loved everyword. :) i'm glad i was wrong about the riven/musa thing. that had to have been the most terrific christmas fic by them that i have ever read in all the years i've looked at this site. you have a magnificent gift XD

ever notice how riven has got to be one of the most pairable characters on winx club? seriously, you could strap him ith just about anyone and make a killer story. it's amazing.

keep up the wonderful writing. we're all rooting for you ;)
WinxGirl34 chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
That was terrific! I loved it!
Anonymonous chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
good chapters. aren't you going to update this anymore?
babyvfan chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
Why you decide to make a Darcy, who I hate so much BTW, and Riven chapter, I'll never fully understand, but I did like it and thought it was...sweet.

Can't wait for the next one.
Silver Crown chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
Riven and Stella? Woah, cool! This was worth of reading, in fact I guess this one of the best Riven/Stella chap, I have ever read. This really describes about Stella and Riven personalities; they're both hot-headed, and they obviously don't get too well with each other. Plot-idea was simply brilliant. Some things just never change, well said, and I totally agree with it. I have read your other chapters, too and I loved those also. Waiting eagerly for Sky/Diaspro chapter.

Silver
whatarefishfingers chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
OMG! i can't stop saying how AWESOME this chap was! that HAS got to be the most awseome riven and darcy fiv/chap i ever read!11 i really,really,really,thinku shoold do a whol fic of riven and darcy! and maybe some other couples i had in mind?

again, cant get over how AWESOME it was, and seriousky hoping n that ruven abd darcy fic!
whatarefishfingers chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
OMG! the whol time i was readin this, i was wondering were the trix were! and for it to be about riven adn darcy just makes it \batter!
Stardust chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
I loved this chapter, I like the idea of making about friendships, and this one was good. So next about Roxy? Sounds good, keep up with the good work. You should also make more these friendship couple things, I like it! :)
babyvfan chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
I agree completely with Musa and Brandon: some things never change. But I swear that was one funny chapter.