Reviews for RECOVERY
HEHC4evr chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Please, please finish this wonderful story. I have been waiting for two years now. You are a very talented writer. Come on, you can do it!
MobileMammy chapter 22 . 10/9/2013
Hurry and write the conclusion please, I've read this more than 5 times, love the way Calleigh took care of Horatio those days in the hospital bed, but I want to read what happens in HIS bed once he gets home! Thanks for entertaining us with all these stories...
Furionknight chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
I look forward to more :)
helen1234 chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
I read this story 3 times so far , please continue , I should have reviewed before , please please update this story , please don't leave stories unfinished , amazing talent you have
Holly chapter 22 . 5/9/2013
Please write he conclusion to this excellent story. I have read it many times and it never gets old. I would love to see what happens. Great story I would hate to see your hard work go to waste by not finishing the story.
ARLENE chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
WHAT AN AWFUL THING TO HAPPEN TO HORATIO, CLAVO IS RUTHLESS!
MobileMammy chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
I've read this great story at least 5 times, and can't anyone notify the author that we would LOVE a conclusion? I want to know how Calleigh and Horatio continue their loving relationship, once they get home and he recovers!
Jess chapter 22 . 2/1/2013
OMG post more asap! I love this story and Im hoping to see romance between Horatio and Calleigh!
olliebella chapter 22 . 8/26/2012
great story , are there going to be more chapters
Maigery chapter 22 . 7/26/2012
wonderful story, i hope to read more coming soon. Love how she's so tender with him and how he agreed to not "argue" with her...that's hard enough for any guy to agree to!
Cloelius Princess chapter 22 . 6/12/2012
I read this all like if it was an one shot. Like the entire night... Lol. I almost didnt get that much sleep. You know why? Because this is too good. ;)
HEHC4evr chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Really love this story. I am retreading it because it is sooooo good. Hope someday you will update and finish; it's too good of a story not to have it finished.
HEHC4evr chapter 22 . 2/1/2012
I have read this entire story and I think it is wonderful. Great plot and the relationship between Horatio and Calleigh developed nicely. Please continue this story;I would love to read the end
lori51 chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Just found this and read straight through... Love love love it! Love your writing and can't wait for more!
queen of miami chapter 22 . 8/30/2011
Great chapter, more when you can!