Reviews for Hidden From Sight
Insane Dream chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
I love it!
Techno-Poet chapter 16 . 11/16/2007
I love this story! Even though I'm usually such a Nita/Kit fan, I still enjoy this one. I cracked up laughing at the "he doesn't kiss like a wizard" part! As much as I nearly detest admitting it, Louis seems like a good guy...though I [I]was[/I] paying attention at the end of a chapter a few chapters back where you said you didn't want to kill Louis...[I]yet[/I].
TeenTypist chapter 16 . 8/19/2007
This was a fantastic read. I thought it was complete when I started reading it though, so I hope you update again soon, but considering my own sporadic updates, I can't make any complaints there. Nicely done. I'm interested in figuring out just how Louis seems to know her thoughts so well...

Question: In your head is Louis pronounced French, as in "Loo-ee" or is it the generic American "Loo-is"?

By the way, I admire a good vocabulary. Keep the great writing up.
gamingbookworm chapter 16 . 7/7/2007
Lies are piling on top of lies, and with Nita's connection to Louis, it sounds like a powder keg about to go off. Though I really wish I could see his reaction to her confession. A really great fic. in a category not many even bother trying. Hope you update soon!
gamingbookworm chapter 12 . 7/7/2007
Hm... This is only a guess, but it might be called a belay? Unless I'm thinking of the wrong thing...
gnomesbeatfaeries chapter 16 . 10/2/2005
this story is awesome! keep going, PLEASE! another thing to think about is maybe having nita tell him shes a wizard, the response might be interesting (not the word im looking for, but man is limited by his language...)

michelle
Amy chapter 14 . 8/11/2005
Im a KN fan al the way. so if your able to convince me Nita belongs with someone else your really good and i found the french and algebra scene hilarious. So ill give u a pat on the back and say great work!
Sakiina chapter 16 . 6/11/2005
Aw... please finish it? I know it's been another year, but *really*... ::pouts:: I want to know what happens! You keep me in suspense and it makes me unbearably sad. :-( I want to know what *happens*! I wish I could read minds - I'd go searching in yours for the future! Gr. Please?
Sakiina chapter 12 . 6/11/2005
Rock climbers "belay", though I'm sure you know already by now. *g* I'm quite enjoying the story; thanks!
Reading Redhead chapter 16 . 6/7/2005
So, I was having tons of fun procrastinating my homework the past three days, and I was actually looking at your profile and realizing that this looked like a pretty interesting story. So, like the crazy person I am, I read it.

As usual, your writing is great, and your characters are all doing what they should be doing. I'm really enjoying your take on Nita's romance with a non-wizard, and it is entertaining to look into such what-ifs. Once you're done with Cacoethes, I know I wouldn't mind seeing more of this story...

~Red
Sylviamaris chapter 3 . 5/10/2005
In your profile you're a big fan of grammar, so I thought you'd appreciate the heads-up to a couple of oopses. I hope this doesn't earn me an enemy..

In this chapter Kit says, "I assuming that you didn’t smack him— while I would put it past you..." It looks like you meant to say "I'm" and "wouldn't" here.

Um. Also, the summary refers to "underlaying" somethingorothers. Should this be "underlying" instead?

Otherwise I'm really enjoying your writing!
Remus Junior chapter 16 . 3/26/2005
This fanfic is totally rad so far. Keep writing!
speshul ed chapter 16 . 1/24/2005
awesome! doesn't matter if Louis is an OC, he's still cool. at least, that's what I think. but that's ok. everything is still in character.
Liviania chapter 16 . 12/11/2004
Good chapter..I'm glad you updated with SOMETHING! _

Livi
smile7499 chapter 16 . 8/1/2004
I had forgotten about this story and had to reread the whole thing over again. *loves you* I need more, now. My YW fix is occasional but very strong, and I hope you can update soon.

~Though I'm not one to talk at all *mummble*, I can hold everyone else to stronger standards. Ha!