Reviews for Blue Drop: Angel's Home
Asrial chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Appreciate the story, thanks kotoko minazuki!
Asrial chapter 16 . 3/19/2014
Appreciate the story :)
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Adding to Faves.
Koyorimon chapter 16 . 3/13/2012
Preposterous. Absolutely preposterous. Even for a fictional story, yours crosses the line. There is *no way* that people are that kind and friendly. Like anyone in any setting would befriend and support and love each another like that... As if people reciprocate kindness or comfort. I think I have an easier time believing that there's a (wonderful) alien world of only women, than the idea of people caring for one another...

Lol. It was a great story, and very touching. Extremely well written, and a treat to have read. Especially on being a story in the Blue Drop universe, which definitely does not receive enough attention. Not nearly enough people think of a "good yuri", and think of Blue Drop: Tenshi-tachi no Gikyoku, and that is saddening.

I thoroughly enjoyed your story, and I hope that maybe in death; maybe in the next life, I will experience this world "love and friendship" you so elegantly wrote about.
papapapuffyAY chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
Words can’t explain how much I wish their was another fic in this series. So now I’m sending you inspiration to continue! After all Tsubael and Michiko need to meet Micchi'il and Akanel and of course have their own kids.

Anyway I’ll check back often ;)
ZonaRose chapter 16 . 3/13/2011
Sorry my review is so late I've been having a lot of things on my plate lately.

A very nice ending to another great story. I look forward to your next endeavor. But I would also like to see this one come full circle to the peace talks but that can be for a future time.

Sora no Woto is a great anime and I look forward to seeing what you come up with for them.

Until then keep up the really good work.

In Love & Light,

Zona Rose ~*
Streamer255 chapter 14 . 3/11/2011
I really love the story so far, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Streamer255 chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Sorry I haven't been on lately, I was busy with school. But anyway, I want to say that you did a good job on introducing some new characters in this chapter. Great work! :)
ZonaRose chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
Wow... That was very good. I liked it very much.

I've been to both and can see what it would mean to those left behind.

I look forward to more chapters.

Till then keep up the really good work.

In Love & Light,

Zona Rose ~*
ZonaRose chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
Nice I liked it. I look foreword to some plot twists and turns. *_* Till then keep up the really good work. _
Streamer255 chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
good job on this chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next.
BobBQ chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
So far this has been quite a sweet and touching story, with a very novel solution to the problem of Hagino being deceased. The scattered rough spots in the writing don't detract too much from the readability. I do, however, feel compelled to point out what strikes me as one glaring flaw - namely that Mari'il doesn't seem to care much about the plight of her fellow earthlings who, while she's off finding excitement, adventure and really wild things among the Arume, are busy being oppressed and exploited by those same Arume.

But perhaps my complaint is premature. In any case, I'll be watching for more updates.
ZonaRose chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
There life starts anew now. _ Can't wait for the next chapters. *_~ Till then keep up the really go work. *_*
ZonaRose chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Nicely done. *_* I look foreword to the next chapter. *_~ Keep up the really good work. _
Streamer255 chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Great way to spend the vacation. I wonder we're gonna see Zephrael again, I wanna know what she'll try to pull next.