Reviews for Forbidden Feelings
crazycatmommy chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Hey! This was a really good one shot! I love Kaiba and Tea together. And I read what you said about why you deleted your old profile. The same happened to me and I am going to put my other stories back up soon. Great job!
Liwliwa-Janoah chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Story is great. Has amazing potential to be way more. I'm sad to see that it's a one shot... ( (sad face). The mini sex scene was Mini steamy. (wink wink).
annya eve chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
stop harrasing the author ya damned troll! you just jealous cuz u cant write that good! great one shot btw.
lilshygrl25 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Hi. I know that this story may be familiar to some of you. That's because I used to be 'drkmagiciangrl25' and then I changed my name to 'starfairy25'. The reason why I deleted all of my stories and my profile on that account and made this new one was because another user said that they were going to flame my stories and was harassing me. I was just standing up to that person because they were breaking the rules of this website. Other users have done the same thing to that person. I blocked that person but they have more than one account. Thank you for your time and reading this.
ariesdragon chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is not your work. This is star fairy's work, aka drkmagiciangrl125's original work. Why are you stealing her stories? You've been reported
Anshu chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I liked the imagery. A bit short though, could use more words. Nicely done!
Soul of AquaBlue chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
short and sweet :)...you should continue it :D
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Hey, weren't you Starfairy? What happened to your other stories?

Nice oneshot, by the way. :)
Coka Cookie Cola chapter 1 . 11/30/2010