Reviews for A Demon's Soul
Eric Soo chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
What did I just read...
TehFireEmblemWolf chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I should probably not be laughing this hard at the Penis Maiden's soul. This is one of the best joke fanfictions I have read, and I would love to see more of this.
lol chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This is the single greatest story i have ever written, for god sake's people cant you tell that he is trolling?
Galbladder Dunfuc chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I would like to make a formal objection to your story, which purports that Yuria is a transsexual. You must clarify which gender Yuria had started with, and was subsequently modified to.
the true demons souls chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
fail.

fail

fail again.

never again,that was ooc, misspelled, unrealistic, plotless, incongruent, with just a nauseating dash of yaoi to top it off.

please never befoul the demons souls universe with horrid excuses for literature again.
NIGHTWISH chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This is, hands down, one of the worst fics I've ever read. First of all, you didn't do a very good job developing the characters for the purposes of your story. They just sort of suddenly fall in love. But then the whole mention of actual gameplay mechanics and New Game? I hope for your sake that you're either 13 years old or suffer from some sort of neurological disorder, because this trash is simply inexcusable. Good day.