Reviews for Acquainted Limbo
Caleigho chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
wonderfully written story, and very good use of language. I really enjoyed it.
LadyRaven-321 chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
beautifully written. Too bad you ended it without knowing what would have happened to Kenny next. I suppose life does take it's priorities, though.

Stay Creative.
wenmonk chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
This is amazing, please continue. :)
Nixing a Rose chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
Aww! Thanks! :')

'it's been real long I haven't seen anyone crying.' I didn't really understand this sentence. Perhaps it's an error?

Regarding the story... Oh god. Kenny's going farther and farther off the deep end, isn't he? And Mysterion just stands there, orchestrating the whole thing. My, my. What a terribly beautiful plot.

I'll have to agree with meow about the news report. It's a nice plot device, but it does need a bit of a tune up.

Otherwise, great job! I'm so excited that this chapter was up so quickly! I'm really enjoying this, and I can't wait to see what crazy twist you add!

meow chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
I know you probably dont give two damns, but news reporters arent actually allowed to use adverbs such as "cautiously" and what not. not sure why, thought i'd point it out. theres a few other minor details that were mucked up- the police would have easily been able to take DNA samples, and after one or two rounds of testing indicate the most likely murder weapon. they also have a technical term for what kenny did- a killing that was a spur of the moment thing, but covered up well... no idea what it is though. i still like the story, nice and creepy.
Nixing a Rose chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
Hey, just keep your head high, and try to pull through.

Because, seriously, you're an amazing writer.

Lots of people try and write psychological pieces and, fine, they can type. But they never ever ever infuse so much emotion into their work! You make me feel as if I'm right there with him, scared for my life and freaked the fuck out.

This is just... Wow. I'm so excited that you updated.

I can't wait until the next chapters.

Lil' Indigo chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Honestly, I didn't know that English wasn't you first language.

This, this is amazing. It flows together, makes sense, and I really want to know what happens next. So...please continue it?
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Hey, we all fall behind sometimes, and at least you and the fic are alive. I can live with that. That being said, this chapter reads better than the last and certainly raises a few questions, such as, just how much control DOES Mysterion have over Kenny's life? Seems like quite a bit.
AlyDmy chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
This story is really good, but also seriously confusing.

Does Kenny actually have Multiple Personality Disorder?

Does he actually die? Or is it all in his head?

And why do his friends supposingly not like him anymore?

I seriously can't wait to read more!

Please update again when you have the time! :)

~ally
Nixing a Rose chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
I knew it! I was hoping for it, and there it was!

This chapter flows much better than the rest. 'Ifelt satisfied when' is the only mistake I caught.

Continue, if you want to! This is still a fascinating story!

TheProfessionalShooshPapper chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
I love this story! Please continue it!

Even though English is not your first language, you speak it quite fluently, so do not worry about having bad English. [

I hope you continue!
FlyingTackle chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Dude, don't quit writing. I know a lack of reviews is discouraging, but it shouldn't make you quit a good story, especially if you have great ideas for it! The writing does have some errors, yes, but you said yourself that English isn't your first language.

So, here's my idea. I can't make any long-term promises, but if you send me the next chapter you write (email is on my profile), I'll beta it for you and leave a lot of notes describing grammar rules and synonyms and things you don't seem to be clear on. I feel like with a little help, it wouldn't be a problem anymore, since right now it's not all that noticeable.

Anyway, I do like this. It's kind of depressing/confusing, but the idea is different from the usual Kenny character and I enjoy that. Plus, I have to know what happens now. DID has always interested me. So yeah, get back to me on my suggestion, and keep writing!)
Nixing a Rose chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
This is quite... Wow. Very deep and overall fascinating.

However, there are a few things I'd like to bring up.

First: Never EVER, no matter the circumstances, say that you need at least _ reviews to keep writing. Whenever I see this it makes me feel less inclined to review.

Second: Please go back and look through this. There are quite a few mistakes that disrupt the flow of the story.

Third: Update when you can. It's okay if you haven't updated in a while. Just make sure you do, okay? (:

Other than that, this was quite an amazing piece. It seriously made me reconsider my perception of Kenny. Keep writing: you can only get better!

dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
As a beta and a stickler for grammar and spelling, I've...only noted a few errors, all easily fixable. If it bothers you, though, there's a section on the site for betas, who'll work with you.

Admittedly, I'm no psych major either, but there are no errors I can pick out at the moment. Now, onto the story content: oh, so, uh, the memory with Karen WAS real...yikes. Best of luck to Dr. Wood, as I doubt any McCormicks will help her. Maybe Kyle or Stan, though...

I do hope two others review soon, I'd hate to see this story become a deadfic.
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
...ah. ...that's who 'he' was. Him and Kenny interacting was quite fun, albeit a bit disturbing to read (for someone who wants to protect Kenny, he's quite cruel).

I noticed the date of the last update; still, I hold out hope you haven't abandoned this.