Reviews for Over Peppermint Mochas and Black Coffee
shimmeringbluelight chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Am a fan of peppermint mocha, and I am thrilled to see my favorite anime heroine drinking it :)

I've finished reading the trilogy quite some time ago- please forgive me if I only posted now- they are fantastic! I bookmarked them and would reread to chase sad thoughts away. Very well written, contemporary I should say, and I enjoyed viewing them at a different angle- at times I look forward to seeing a long haired lawyer or a bun haired surgeon passing by my office window. :D Thanks for this wonderful read!
silverstargazer chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Fantastic! Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic! Gah! This fic is fantastic! Hahah! _
Ariasujm-chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Awww Sakura es una buena amiga si chantajea al Hyuuga de esa manera! Jajaja me encanto la historia, y ya ansiĆ³ leer las secuencias!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Aww I love neji and tenten here
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Nice!
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE POOR SAKURA! THAT WAS SUCH A SWEET THING SHE DID!XDDDD

Neji and Tenten were made for eachother.
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Ah, the wonders of blackmail. Lovely fic. :)
bright-rebellious chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Awd gosh! I utterly adored it, really! :) It was just so... Moving, and I'm sure it's not an enough big word to say what I really felt, touching, perhaps, would be better.

Seriously, I loved it. :D

Good luck and loads of hugs!

BR.
Mori Tsukinomai chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I loved this story! It was super cuteeeee! I was wondering if you could help me with mine? I'm having some trouble writing a college fic, if not that's totally okay. ]

You can e-mail me at

Thanks! _
Nukku.Sama chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Cute! I liked it! I'm going to read part 2 now. :)
Franoncrack chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
my nose bled from over exposure to cuteness! WHERE IS THE NEJI IN MY LIFE HUH?
fuzzzy22 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Ahahahah... sorry I didn't review earlier... with the whole FF thing going on.. UHH.. ANYWAYS!

This is possibly one of my favorite One-Shots.. It's writen so well! And you know, yesterday while i read it over email, and i guess right.. it made me happy... I can't help, but wonder what the second chapter'll be like O_O Seriously though... DUDE. NEJI SHOULD TOTALLY PROPOSE TO TENTEN ON CHRISTMAS EVE (...OR CHIRSTMAS DAY.. I WOULD SAY AT 12:00 PM (:)! WOULDN'T THAT BE TOTALLY AMAZING, AND FLUFFY, AND CUTE, AND KAWAII?...

My NejiTenness is taking over me again. I apologize for that... much too crazy moment... caps, and all included.

Anyways, AWESOMELY DONE! but i already told you that.. Hahaha. Love you, and lovin' this! :D

AliceOtaku
Eclipse of the Rising Sun chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
lol. I really liked the ending. Great story. This was really nice! Seriously, this was amazing! I had to read the last 2 lines at least 5 times before I understood what they meant. Crazy...
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This was a great story. Great job
Seynee chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oooh, I love this! The idea that Naruto is Neji's roommate, that Neji is this human ice cube (well, he kind of is), and that he likes Art and that Tenten wants to be a spine surgeon! Love, love, LOVE! I wish this weren't a one-shot, I'd love to see more of this universe and all the roles you'd cast to the rest of the Naruto characters. XD

I have to admit that I can't imagine Sakura with strawberry blonde hair though. And I want to know what she blackmailed Neji with :P

PS: Peppermint mochas sound absolutely deliiish. And studying at Starbucks actually works! I vouch for that. ;)