Reviews for The Perils of a Bookman's Boredom
angelofthelightanddark chapter 1 . 9/9
Awesomeness! I loved this!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 6/13
Hahaha! I love Lavi so much! He is just another yullen shipper! Gods bless him :D
Serinity Dawn chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Argon Jaden Siberite Bluridge chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Fudge! I'm inlove! XD four years?! and Lavi didn't notice?! XD
Panda Master X chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Haaaah! I was SO not expecting that to happen! I had a hunch, but, whoa! Didn't think they'd be MARRIED!
Aishiteru Bondomu chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
haha, this was so funny and i think it made me a little horny too...(/') I mean i have not read a lemon for quite some time. This was epic! Lenalee with miranda? i think i keeled over backwards in shock. :D love the fic!
BishopSessyKandaMikk chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Omg! Love it! And ? Why does everyone think lenalee's les i personally think she's got a thing for Lavi... Anyway sorry about the random question your story just reminded me that i really wanted to know... :)
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Bwahaha! That was awesome
They were already together yet Lavi was going through all that work Hahaha
eshively chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I love it. :)
Aidaedalus chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
hahahaha...this was so hilarious!
WindSpriteLuxara chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh this is hilarious! *snickers*

I just know a HP-story similar to this, only with a HarryxDraco pairing.

A pity though it is written in German. But PM me and and I'll ask if I can translate it :D
D3ATHR0SE chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Hahaha, i was crackin' up sp fuckin' hard wen i read da part bout dem bein' married...XD
honeyMellon chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Such a cute little story! I literally laughed out loud at the sword polish part. Great writing, too!
Starisia the Shadow Demon chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Okay this story had me cracking up the entire time! I loved it, and the ending was awesome! Poor Lavi, he just can't cope with not knowing can he? I can't believe they managed to hide something like THAT from the Baka Usagi himself. I'd love to see a prequil and sequil to this. I think they'd be really cool.

Anyway thanks for the awesome story!
River Flows Backwards chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
*snickers evilly*

Might I say that I love you for this? because I do. Hilarious~!

haha thanks for the great read ;)