Reviews for Broadway Baby
Nightacadmey chapter 30 . 9/29/2013
awwwweee such a swwet story(:
Kiara chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is an awesome story, you should be a writer one day!
Angel753146 chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
I have a random question: how on earth have her brothers not walked in on them yet? I mean in that type of house, it's almost impossible to not know where everyone is and with such a close family, you'd think they would want to spend a lot of time together. Any ideas on that?
RueRajaram chapter 30 . 3/7/2013
END? NO YOU MUST CONTINUE THEIR STORY
kyra3015 chapter 30 . 3/7/2013
no not the end
Rose chapter 28 . 12/31/2012
Wait wait wait. I hope this chapter is not the end! I want more of them! The story is absolutely fantastic. The hungry reader monster demands more. Or else. :)
nikkitextette chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
whoa...
EmmieEms313 chapter 26 . 11/28/2012
lmao that is one way to make a point. I love that ending. I've had to use tactics very similar and they do work. much love from a very addicted reader.
kyra chapter 26 . 11/28/2012
Kitty chapter 25 . 11/19/2012
Please add another chapter! I freaking love this story, and it needs to continue. I think this is the only story I've read the entire thing word for word for since... ever. I usually skim, and I don't ever review. So... Please add again very soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/12/2012
Keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
Its a really good story! I guess it was based on Thierry and Hannah because its got the same "history". Its that going to be the end?
kyra3015 chapter 24 . 10/2/2012
you're back! :D
Mykee of course chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Hehe. I shouldn't really write a review on a story I helped write, but I'm doing it anyway. First of all, I really, really, really, really miss being Lucas. If we could continue this story, I would. Secondly, you have seriously made my character better than I could have. Your editing skills.. freaking A. I can't wait until we can get our new series up, if I can ever get my head out of my ass ;D I love youuuuuuu 3
Snowfire chapter 23 . 7/26/2012
Brilliant story. Wonderful characters. Good plot. Great development... Now please update? :) Really loved it, Lucas is to die for. Keep up the good work