Reviews for The Price of Hesitation
Fallon-Idalia chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Oh god man, deep!

I bet this story hurt to write?

But it was interesting and different, definately something that stands out in the wave of Courier/Boone fics!
Lucidique chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I was surprised to see this "one shot" with a chapter two. But it was marvelous. Sure, I feel like killing myself after reading it, but that's okay. This really added even more depth to the first part, and made it that more heart-breaking to read again. Bravo to you!
Loving-Chakra chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh that was so sweet (tears)

Loved it to bits~ Just wished it wasn't so sad
Lucidique chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wow. Just... Wow. That blew me away. I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me tear up a little bit. This story was just amazing. I really enjoy your writing. Please tell me you have more heart-breaking moments with Boone in store for me! Maybe some with Arcade? I'm begging you to write more!
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Good lord, you actually made me cry. I mean, REALLY. This was... just. Wow. Your Courier is just amazing, and her relationship with Boone, and the terrible way things turned out, and the weight, and that KISS.

Mad props for that last line. I loved this.
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Wow. Like a punch to the gut. I really like how you don't show all your cards at once - the exact meanings of the title, the description, the phrase "just take the shot", are left vague until just the right moment. The story is slightly more dark and dramatic than my preferred reading, and it gets a bit confusing at one or two points (like saying "as he limped up to cross" - seems you're missing "the" which makes cross sound like the verb), but those are minor issues and I'm sure even more minor to some readers. Anyway, very glad I read this. Quite the emotional impact.
Thorn12West chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Cool story! I found hard to figure out if the story was being told from the Courier's point of view or Boone's but I eventually figured it out :)
irkalia chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
So sad, but so good.
InkiBlinkiPinki chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Heart-wrenching ( Nicely done!
kavki chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This is a great short story. Beautifully written. It's sad, but sweet and in an odd way romantic. I think you captured what could have been between them very well.