Reviews for Jessica's Attic
TaylorolyaT chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
This was fantastic. You are truly amazing.
Daryl chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
this story is wonderful to read. i love the romance in it
Daryl chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
i love this chapter especially the fact that now spencer and ashley are free to be together
Daryl chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
i'm glad you wrote this story
neverhappy10 chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Daaaaaammnnnnn! That was actually rather bloody awesome mmkay? Wow!
imaferrari chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
I am mesmerized by your writing. I love your style. I love how your mind works. I love the artistic beauty and fluidity in your brilliant words. Your talent amazes me and I hope, one day, that you are paid, and paid well, for your prose. If you are ever published and your work is available for purchase, please let me know.

I loved this short. It was fulfilling. Thank you.
slushhy chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
wow.. Well, I can't wait for December really nice way of breaking up the chapters hehe. Per usual, Aiden is a douche
imaferrari chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
I loved this chapter! I loved the way they looked for each other. I loved that they both thought about the other, a girl that "she just cannot forget, cannot write off, cannot stop thinking about." I loved how Ashley knew that Spencer would be looking for her, too. I loved that they didn't talk when they approached each other; that they just touched and danced; that they were sober.

Some more great quotes:

"Ashley wants the blonde girl all over her."

"They've been waiting since May. They've been needing since July."

Then, another time to laugh: "So, uh, thanks for being incredibly hot." LOL!

Finally, I'm glad that they exchanged numbers and that they are able to be free to do things right.

I am SO looking forward to your next post.
imaferrari chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
This chapter kept pulling me in. I eagerly read until they found each other again. Like I've commented many times in your other stories, I love the way you weave words into a beautiful fabric of of expression. The way these two are drawn together and they way they mesh together - its so much fun to read.

I laughed out loud at this: "But I'm hot." "Yes you are."

You did such a wonderful job of detailing the water play that I could picture it all clearly. Again, just fun!

This paragraph was my favorite: "Spencer lowers herself and Ashley strains upward, twin movements, and their lips meet.

Their lips meet and once they kiss, they don't stop kissing.

They take kissing and turn it into a lost art, an ancient thing. They get caught up in a new flavor that seems magical and mystical and rare and amazing."

They finally feel what they've never felt before.
livemusic181 chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
The end of this chapter made me go awwwwwww. Can't wait to see what happens next!
imaferrari chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I just read the first three chapters and thought they were each so terrific that they each deserved a review!

I love how they met and I love how then ended up in the hammock completely comfortable and content with each other. When I read the "I'm glad I met you" part, it kept ringing a bell with me, to the extent I could hear it in my head. After coming back to write this review, I FINALLY know why. I was hearing Amy and Lucy from DEBS! When they were at the Junk Pit and Amy said, "I'm really glad I met you." and Lucy looked at her surprised and responded, "I'm really glad I met you, too." Sweet!
Irishgrl33 chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
I like it and can't wait to see what happens next. PMS
n chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
i love this story so far and the background of it, pms :)
xwpblue chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
sweet, innocent, and honest- could really use a moment like this in my life right now :)
anon chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I'm intrigued, it's just written so well as well. Love the hammock scene