Reviews for Between Here And Now
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Loved it!
xshe chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Oh dear. Sometimes you just run into fanfiction that you read, re-read, re-re read, and pore over every single word. This is definitely one of them. You captured Sasuke's complex and tendancy for penitence extremely well, and finally, FINALLY a well written story that doesn't gloss over the after-effects of his stabbing Karin. A.
Random Person chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Yay for SasuKarin! :D
Awake Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Awwwn! I'm so proud of being a SasuKarin fan and enjoying reading this pieces.

Loved it. Heart warming. *-*
LittLetriXta chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I really like reading stories about these two having a child because they're probably one of the most messed up couples, but add a baby and it completely changes everything! :) I loved this especially...it was simple and honest and those are probably the things I like most about reading this couple. Also, I know what you mean... I really like Karin and Sasuke together too ... its really interesting but hard to explain :)
shinkan neko85 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
OMGash this is soo cute _... does this have to do with any of your oc fan art?
MyHikari chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was very beautiful. Good job.
DawnieWrites chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Aww!

So much fluff, and yet so emotional and sweet.

This is why I love you!
mangacrack chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I can understand them being terrified. Getting a baby and such, after everthing and with a situation like this, but it's nice, how Karin notice the change inside Sasuke. Like the new hope feeds a fire which turned cold so long ago... I think Sasuke isn't able to get the "I come from a big family" out of his system and he fucking deserves some happiness.

mangacrack
Catsi563 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
exellent story. almost word for word how I envision Sasuke and Karins first child in the in your eyes verse. That notion of Sasuke being contrite to the point of almost absurd self sacrafice. And Karin in ways doubting her own sanity as t why shes with him. Add in the life changing words "Were having a baby" and you get a pure story filled with drama, emotion and hope.

well done as always.