Reviews for Happy Holidays
futaba chapter 32 . 6/22
I saw your profile and I'm glad to hear that you would be writing the last chapter! Since it's been years since you updated this story, I thought that there won't be any epilogue and was sorta resigned to just having chapter 31 which is still better than most other fanfics in this site, since most issues were resolved, really. I'd really love to see more fluff in the epilogue :D And L meeting Ryuk, and Light meeting Mello, Near and Matt and their reaction to L and Light's relationship, everything, really. I really love your characterisation in this fic, especially L's. Watari's devotion to L was also nice to read about, and Light just... being Light and adorable XD

If you have time, please do update and release the epilogue! If you have heaps and heaps of time maybe write spin offs or even a sequel XD or is that pushing it? Oh, I love your ficmix, too. I happen to play the piano so I ended up learning Waltz in Db major and Waltz in Eb major, though I still suck at the latter. And listening to Just a Dream while reading chapter 31 nearly made me cry!
anon chapter 32 . 1/22
nice nice, gave me the feels
sojuorsake chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
LOL clever one there, Light.
The Hemophageress chapter 32 . 5/29/2014
This is... This is... I don't know how to describe this awesome fanfic. I love it! Particularly the Ding-a-ling chapter... I'm going to try to gather my thoughts here: This made me laugh, made my gut hurt from laughing, made me endlessly happy with the LxLight, and made me sob uncontrollably when L "died." I'm looking forward to the epilogue, if you're still writing. Write on!
Randomness chapter 32 . 9/4/2012
Holy poops. That was amazing! This is a late review but whateva. xD I love you bby.
SelenaWolf chapter 32 . 7/28/2012
Ohmygosh, this is the most realistic, awesome, perfect setup of how they could get together and be partners I have ever read!

You mentioned in the AN that it's still missing the epilogue? Please,please,please write it soon! This is an incredible story!
SelenaWolf chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
...The bit where Light was transfixed on the image of L in the mirror, and him thinking he was looking at himself instead... I have no idea why, but that bit just blew me away.
SelenaWolf chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
L buried his face in his hands. "Kira…if you have any soul, please kill me now."

Oh gods, that just sums up the day perfectly! And that's not even the quote that lead me to read this story, though I can't remember what was. XD
Abby chapter 32 . 5/19/2012
This may possibly be the best piece of fanfiction I've ever read! Please, continue to write! :)
SoShi Love x3 chapter 32 . 3/13/2012
Ok, I just finished the entire story. It is so good! I started crying when Light thought L died and he was cuddling with the bear. It was so unbelievably sad. But it ended on such a sweet note. Great job here.
SoShi Love x3 chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
I have a few rings to say to you. First, I've read through to chapter 10 of this fic, and I really like it. The second thing I have to say goes a little something like this: omg, thank you, thank you! You are a life saver and I am forever indebted to you! I love you now!

The reason for this? My little brother is sick. I'm his full time caregiver (8 am to midnight, every day), which means I have to do everything that mommies do. He's not quite two yet, and is a pain when he's sick. He's been crying for the past two hours, trying to not go to sleep. Did I mention I'm sick too? Well I am. Lol. So I'm really tired and about ready to put him in the freezer, when you mentioned lullaby for my favorite insomniac. I decided to look it up. Guess what. He fell asleep after it played through once! He's sleeping on my lap right now, and I'll move him to bed in a couple minutes, but he's asleep, and its thanks to that song, which you led me to. So thank you, oh so very very much.
nwyd chapter 32 . 1/8/2012
L and Light are awesome I love your story:) couldn't help crying during the last few chapters.
Hannah chapter 32 . 1/7/2012
I lOve this story!
MonDainai chapter 32 . 1/6/2012
omg I couldnot get my eyes off from your story! Its soo sad and twisted and happy and sweet and OMG whatnot! I love it! XD
Panache-x chapter 32 . 1/5/2012
sorry that was just me celebrating such an amazing, well-written, realistic happy ending. don't mind me, just having a party over here.

L's point of view on Light's mourning was certainly heartbreaking, and this is one of those things I could (and will) honestly read again and again (not just this chapter - the whole fic), it's just so beautifully written and captures everything - scenery, emotions, imagery - perfectly. I just love this entire story so much, and this felt like such a wonderful conclusion. You should really be so proud, this is fantastic work and although I can't wait for the epilogue I will be truly sad when it's over. Thank you so much for an amazing story! :D 3