Reviews for Story of my Life
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Thats racist! lolololol What the f**k?!
Ryuno chu chapter 24 . 9/24/2013
Ohh... my feels... Big Daddy's death is always the hardest to read about.
Ryuno chu chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
All the Chris neglect was making me sad...
Ebitch chapter 28 . 9/24/2013
I'm so sorry for not reviewing! My phone was broken and it took forever to get the replacement. Fucking A! Ah if Red Mist was hard on her then she's gonna hate The Motherfucker.
Ryuno chu chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
She's not very good at her job is she? xD
I'm eager to see where this goes.
Yugioh13 chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
This story is hilarious! XD I love it! Izzy's character is absolutely hysterical! Everything she does is funny and awesome! Also I do like her relationship with Chris, I actually wanted to cry when she told him that she can't be friends with him anymore. This is a really good story and I can't wait to see what happens next! Also I love the random movie/fandom references in there; especially when you mentioned 'A Very Potter Sequel' in there XD Almost died laughing! Can't wait for the last two chapters, please update soon!
D4RKR4VEN chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
I'm going to try to give an honest review, but that might mean that some of the things I'm gonna say won't be nice to hear. If it means anything, I'm going to be civil about it. I've seen the negative 'reviews' here and I'm appalled by their 'practice'.

Anyway, the good things I've seen so far is the language. Your command of English is good enough. It'd take alot of effort to nitpick at you. I like how you're interweaving the things happening around and because of your Original Character with actual events in the movie. I like the interaction between Isabel and Dave. It's convincing - like how they have this other language between them? Yeah, that's a nice touch.

However, I cannot ignore where this particular fanfiction is driving towards. 'Mary Sue' seems to fit Isabel Lizewski as a description well. To have a Mary Sue ogling over Chris D'Amico/Red Mist... I guess it's just not my taste, really. I haven't read the entire thing, so I'm not sure if Isabel actually fully qualifies as a Mary Sue, but the first 2 or so chapters aren't exactly establishing Isabel as any other type of character. I wish I could say something else, but sorry.

While I'm sure there's a significant level of complex story-telling involved later on, the beginning act of the story turned me too far off for me to continue reading. I mean, sure, it's fanfiction, but in the craft of writing, a Mary Sue character isn't recommended in any type of genre whatsoever, unless you're going for a satire or a parody, or something.

Well, I guess that's all I could say, considering that I've just read 2.5 chapters. I hope my 'good bad review' benefits your journey in writing.
Ebitch chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
Thanks for the update! Please tell me I'm not the only one who cried at Kick Ass2.
FrancescaPendragon chapter 25 . 9/1/2013
I love this so much! I need to know how it ends!
JessBerry23 chapter 25 . 8/30/2013
I just found this today and power read through the entire thing, can't wait for the ending!
UPDATE chapter 25 . 8/8/2013
Update
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
are you doing the first movie? It would make more sense if you did it as a sequel thing instead.
Tactless Unicorn chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
Omfg Chris! Save her! Lol i have to know what happens don't disappear like you did okay!? Lol but seriously beautiful story
BigDanny chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
The story was waste of time, Try much hard you cocksucker.
Ebitch chapter 25 . 7/5/2013
I can't wait for the final battle! I'm surprised that Hit-Girl isn't bringing Izzy down. I loved it! Keep working!