Reviews for Charade
baileymermaid95 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Please continue this story! I have looked through over 1,400 Black Butler stories in the last week only reading a rew of them, and this was by far one of the best! You can't give up, you would be depriving the word of a truly beautiful story! Continue this.

As always,

Ali
DustyTears chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Oh my goodness gracious. . . I love it beyond reasoning! This is so awesome! I love Ciel as a little princess! I hope you update soon!

Live Long And Prosper!
Miaicegirl chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story!

I hope you will update soon along with your other story!
noperfect917 chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
I cannot wait to see where this story leads :)
hislittlerobin chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
Ohhh this is such an interesting au/story! Please update soon :)
Truth's Lie chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
I love your story! Hehe i wonder what will Ciel do next and Sebastian...

Please update soon!.
jadedfox2 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
well, okay! sebby sure is... interesting, haha. gotta love him. update soon :)
Carrie2sky chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
This was a good chapter and it's nice to see an update!

I'm curious about what Sebastian meant at the end. I'm sure I'll find out. But he knows who Ciel is!
Hitomi-chanchan chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
YAAY~ you updated~ more please :D
promocat chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
sebastian can be sooo possative!
Kariout chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
I like it alot, something I would like to see happen, I know Ciels father wouldn't allow suitors but I bet some of them would ignore the king in order to marry into the family, someone like the Viscount :) or prince soma, and I bet Sebastian would be jealous :)
justfalling chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
So excited to see an update. Can't wait for more.
Withershins chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I LOVE this story so far. It's very interesting - I flew through all three chapters without getting bored once. You write the characters well and do a good job keeping them IC.

Please update soon!
berkie88 chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
So Sebastian is still a demon here? For whatever reason Ciel is his payment (though I hope not in the 'eating his soul' kind of way). He didn't expect Ciel to be dressed as a woman, and judging by the last conversation, I don't think it was Vincent who offered him as payment... Unless it was 16 years ago. So who was it that he was talking to? Who 'hired' him? Looking forward to finding out!

(Btw, found a bong? Explains a lot :-P)

Hope you'll continue soon!
Carrie2sky chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Great update! I'm still a little confused as to what's all going on with Sebastian and such, but I'm kind of getting an idea. I'm sure it will all come together soon.

I really do enjoy this story, since it's very unique! Please keep it up.

If I may ask, what's a bong? Never heard of someone smoking that. Maybe it's just me. Do you know what panel or part of the circus arc that's in?

Thanks and keep up the good work! Hope you feel better!