Reviews for Flower and Prongs
the-so-in-soda chapter 16 . 8/22
BARNES THE NOBLE! I’m dead
OH MY- OH- OMY GODOHMYGOD
OMG, such a great fanfic
this chapter has so much great comedy and dramatic sirius, dont think ive ever lathed so much
love all the cute jily moments
you are such a great writer
keep it up and dont let any hate push you down

hpfanfic lover
please write more tis is what keeps me alive in lockdown
Dodo chapter 12 . 7/9
I luv ur story but it's getting a lil' too cringe, footsy? really?
keep up da good work though!
*gushes* SQUEEEE LILS AND PRONGS FIRST KISS
panda chapter 1 . 5/1
please, please, please make a story about remus and tonks at hogwarts in this universe/timeline. (just about their friendship, and how they sort of progressed.
I really loved this story, (unfortunately not so much green and hazel (sequel) it had sort of too much fluff and not enough action/angst) don't get me wrong, you still write some of the best fanfics I have ever read. I love when you write the long ones, because then we can read for a while, not 2 minutes before searching for a new one. THANKS!
loved the idea and even though I know what happens (this is like my 3rd time reading the fanfic) I still get excited and suspenseful to see what happens next. this fanfic is amazing and I have forced all my friends to read it
secretsongdeer chapter 1 . 4/15
Hi !
I really love this story and the other two also (Green and hazel and Red and Raven )
You really wrote very well
Thanks for the story
tonks is sirius' neice. andromeda is his cousin.
Kay chapter 1 . 12/20/2019
Just wanted to say kudos for creating a fic that I would come back to at 5:30 AM like six years later. I remembered reading all three of the fics in this series when I was a young teenager, staying up late nights to finish them, and just went on a desperate search to find them again. Already several chapters deep - who knew my insomnia would take me so far down memory road!? Anyway, thanks again for writing such a classic/staple of my teen angst years. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/14/2019
TOO MANY PROPOSALS
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2019
OMG THE LAST BIT
Guest chapter 18 . 7/23/2019
WHATTTTT! PROPOSE? YASSSSSSSS!

Love this ff btw
jt185 chapter 20 . 7/7/2019
how many times are their eyes going to roll
Olga chapter 16 . 7/5/2019
I just wanted to say that this chapter was so heartwarming! But also Tonks was actually in Hufflepuff and her last year in Hogwarts was the year after Harry's first year x