Reviews for Flower and Prongs
domfactor2 chapter 18 . 8/20
to be honest, the diary idea was really silly. I feel like Dumbledore would not have done this, especially because it was not common knowledge that Voldemort could perform Leglimency (otherwise more people would be proficient in Occlumency). Leglimency is a very dark and dangerous form of witchcraft and I personally feel that Dumbledore would not advertise this knowledge to young curious minds who would try to find out about (especially slytherins and future death eaters). the chapter was well written as always but not very cohesive with the universe of Harry Potter or the characters. Sorry!
domfactor2 chapter 11 . 8/15
this is my favourite chapter so far...THE BEST!
TooManyHobbiesToList123 chapter 3 . 8/12
Hello!

I just found this like a week ago and am making slow and steady progress through it. It's really good! I like reading it in my down time.

If you're still around and into fanfiction, mind checking out my story After All These Years?

~TooManyHobbiesToList123
Maddy chapter 16 . 8/9
I like that Remus met Tonks, I love them together, but why was she trying out for the Gryffindor team? Tonks was in Hufflepuff.
juneb chapter 31 . 5/28
AWWWWW THIS FANFIC IS SO CUTE! I LOVE IT!
HitachinWeasley chapter 7 . 5/28
aww
HitachinWeasley chapter 5 . 5/28
sad
juneb chapter 7 . 5/27
Awwww thats really cute! I love the ending!
HitachinWeasley chapter 2 . 5/27
That's a kiss Wait did I say kiss iment wrap
tcbz chapter 29 . 5/9
Lily's speech reminds me of Jessica's from Twilight. Inspiration maybe?
Bobcat chapter 28 . 4/24
Tonks is a Hufflepuff
Bobcat chapter 17 . 4/23
Ha ha "Barnes the Noble"
Bobcat chapter 9 . 4/21
OMG Tuney is waaaaaay too loving and everything! It so does not fit to canon and the books
Bobcat chapter 7 . 4/20
Tuney's letter seemed a bit to sisterly and loving than what she actually feels toward lily.
Karbear10 chapter 29 . 4/3
Okay, I normally only review on the most recent chapter, but I just wanted to say how much I loved this chapter. The graduation was perfect. I'll admit, it made me cry. This is exactly how I imagine it would be. Great job, this was an amazing chapter.