Reviews for Flower and Prongs
Booklover5434 chapter 14 . 8/18
NNNNNOOOOOOOO
Aiman chapter 1 . 8/16
ohhh god!
i i just love it ! you are the only one who wrote sirius perfectly and i am eternally grateful for that! I love you ! this is the best!
latenightreader chapter 16 . 8/12
Thinks is a hufflepuff sorry not a shuffleboard haha x
latenightreader chapter 16 . 8/12
Thinks is 13 years younger than remus and a shuffleboard. Nice try though xx
LateNightReading chapter 1 . 8/12
I've been reading your story for the past few days. I like the idea and its good writing.
A few raised eyebrows at the very obvious behaviour of peter being evil, not even a real character. Also at how quickly james and lily just fall for eachother, I'm not complaining, I squealed at the cute fluffy scenes.
I love how you made Remus real, not following the usual stigma of him being the boring marauder and the good two shoes. thank you.
Its very good and would read again.
bluefangirl chapter 30 . 7/21
I cried. No shame.

*wipes tears away*

this was a beautiful story. please keep on writing. you have an amazing talent and i am so glad that you're sharing this with us.
bluefangirl chapter 29 . 7/21
You know i was half laughing half crying while reading this. this was so emotional and happy and just amazing. i can't believe theyve just graduated. and the last line about sev and lily was beautiful. some things never really do change
bluefangirl chapter 23 . 7/21
that scene between McGonagall and Sirius was beautiful
i loved that you included that Dumbledore gave Sirius a standing ovation :)
Oh shii-take mushrooms
Silently Singing chapter 16 . 7/13
You don't ship Wolfstar? I guess it's pretty obvious, Sirius having a girlfriend and all, but still if you haven't you might want to check out a really fluffy Wolfstar fic.
Silently Singing chapter 12 . 7/13
I feel like there could be some giant joke about blood draining from his face when he saw tampons.
AIMit chapter 16 . 7/8
Hello.I just anted to say I liked that part more when james was yet trying to win Lily over before they even got know that awkwardness . it was perfect but now the whole story is around couples. But its good yet, not saying it is not. XD
rosesnlilies chapter 31 . 6/19
I can't believe I'm already on the next story! Well, I'm glad I am. This story(most of it-except for the part when Lily & James break up) made me smile, even when I was feeling horrid!:) I mean, like not many people can do that! So congrats!:) I look forward to the next story!:)
This is my last review for this story. Stop being so mush ro! Thank you for the wonderful oppertunity of reading this.:)
~ro
rosesnlilies chapter 30 . 6/19
Wow! That one got down to my chin!:)
And how can a muggle fly? I'm sorry to burst anyone's bubbles, but how can a muggle fly? I mean, unless they were doing wimgardium leviosa thd whole time...
But anyways, I loved this story. I hope I will love Green & Hazel even more!:)
~ro:)