Reviews for The Building Blocks of Good and Evil
MysticIris chapter 20 . 5/15/2011
I enjoyed this ending for the most part. I especially liked the part where Buffy copied Darkwing's introduction. Also, Gosalyn being a slayer is fitting and its pretty cool.

The only thing I didn't like is how Negaduck was put away so quickly. I wish there had been more of a fight.

Anyway, I enjoyed reading this a lot. I'll look forward to a sequel if you do one.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 20 . 4/16/2011
cool
Shadir chapter 20 . 4/12/2011
A good and great final
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 20 . 4/11/2011
I really loved how you wrapped up this story! Fantastic writing-and this dialogue, especially when you did away with a certain bitch, hee, was perfect. I can't wait for that sequel! You should be so proud of yourself for mixing these two verses so well.
LADYMALLARD chapter 20 . 4/9/2011
First let me say that I will be anxiouly awaiting a sequel. I had a blast reading this adventure. I loved the fight and Buffy's idea to take NegaBuffy to her world was brilliant. Negs did end up with the short end of the stick, but it had to be, or Darkwings universe would have suffered distruction for sure. Poor Launchpad, he got beaten up in the fight with the other vampires, but at least with Morgana and Gos's help they were defeated. The most sentimental part of this chapter was the scene at the graveyard, I loved the way they honored Mindy. From begining to end you really weaved a terrific story and I was certainly excited everytime a new chapter came in. I look forward to your next endever, till next time.
loonytunecrazy chapter 20 . 4/8/2011
Exllcent and cool ending
MysticIris chapter 19 . 4/6/2011
I had a feeling Buffy's plan wasn't going to end well. My guess is that Buffy and Darkwing will have a better chance if she's able to activate every slayers' power in Darkwing's universe.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this all turns out. Hope you post the last chapter soon.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 19 . 4/3/2011
Whoa-suddenly happy I don't live in St. Canard. Talk about your carnage. I liked the tidbit of backstory you gave NegaBuffy-absolutely delicious turn of the tide :D Fantastic job dropping that little bomb on our heroes. I can't wait for the epic conclusion to this story!
LADYMALLARD chapter 19 . 3/29/2011
Wow, talk about going from bad to worse, quite a turn-around for our heroes. The spell only makes the situation worse, like going from the frying pan into the fire. What will happen now and how will Buffy and Darkwing get themselves out of this dire dellema? What a cliffhanger to end this chapter with, oh I can certainly feel the pins and needles sharpening and I'll certainly be on the edge of my seat, until the next chapter arrives...till next time.
LADYMALLARD chapter 18 . 3/29/2011
Now that Mindy has succome to the Vampire NegaBuffy, will she rise as a vampire even after being layed to rest in the backyard cemetary behind Morgana's house? And now that Gos is a slayer, how will she take to the training Buffy can provide? Darkwing doesn't seem to crazy about the whole thing, but Gos must be prepaired for battle. How will the good guys cope with the bad guys? Will the spell given to Buffy help defeat her Vampire double? On to the next chapter to find out...
Shadir chapter 19 . 3/28/2011
I supposed that something like that would happen, if it is the malignant Buffy version, it was logical, that although it was recovering the soul, it was not becoming good.

Now only me cab to wait and to see as they go out of this problem.
loonytunecrazy chapter 19 . 3/28/2011
Another exllcent and cool chapter here
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 18 . 3/25/2011
nice
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 18 . 3/22/2011
*Que dramatic dumdumdum! at final paragraph* Excellent chapter! So sad-you handled the emotional aspect really well in this one. And I also really liked how DW was so protective of Gos and of Mindy's body. Very sweet, and very IC. Well done!
Shadir chapter 18 . 3/21/2011
Wow! This one could very fascinating...