Reviews for The Building Blocks of Good and Evil
loonytunecrazy chapter 18 . 3/20/2011
Awesome chapter exllcen job with the dialogu and the burrial of Mindy I liked Gos letting the cat out of the bag to her father about Buffy offer to train her and I can't wait for the finally chapter
Shadir chapter 17 . 3/15/2011
Wow! interesting trials
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 17 . 3/15/2011
I started laughing the moment I read the title because I started singing some Christina in my head, lol.

"You're a literal kind of guy, aren't you?" Bahaha-those were great trials. And the description of that first monster-yuck! You're getting pretty good with those fight scenes (guess we know which fic of yours is responsible for that.

Way to end on a tense note.

Great chapter, Trish! Can't wait to get back to the DW verse.
loonytunecrazy chapter 17 . 3/13/2011
Another cool chapter fantasic job with Buffy's trials and happy b- day
LADYMALLARD chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
What an interesting and intriging trifecta of trials for Buffy to overcome in her efforts to save her sister, their universe and defend Darkwing's world as well. The creatures she fought were really weird, but neat to read about, as well as the way they were defeated. I am so curious to know what that demon whispered to Buffy and it will certainly be agonizing to wait to find out what will happen in the next chapter. Till next time.
loonytunecrazy chapter 16 . 3/7/2011
Another exllcent chapter shame about the death of Mindy but it cool that Gos is a slayer now
loonytunecrazy chapter 15 . 3/7/2011
Another awesome chapter cool job with the escape scenes and Buffy meeting with the demon
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
"Beautiful Girl" fit that scene perfectly. It was very sad :( And I don't think the running with a body was too out there. Poor DW took it hard... I can't wait for the next update!
Shadir chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
Poor Mindy *snif*
LADYMALLARD chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
Wow, I sure didn't see that coming, but it seems that Mindy's death has awakened the "Slayer" spirit in Gosalyn and NegaBuffy knows it, now it seems that the Darkwing gang has a new weapon in the fight against NegaDuck, NegaBuffy and Neg's gang. Back in their St. Canard Gos's new status be a help in the fight along with the demon that Buffy and Morgana have conjured up, or will it? Can't wait for the next chapter to find out. Till next time.
LADYMALLARD chapter 15 . 3/2/2011
As the tear between universes carrys the two heroes into the Negaverse, Gos, Dawn escaping with the help of the Fearsome Four, are headed to the same tear, so they can escape back to the normal universe, while NegaDuck and NegaBuffy are busy whipping up a potion. Morgana and Buffy are hard at work doing the same to summon a demon. Wow, what an exciting chapter, who will get their task done first? What will happen next? To find out I'll proceed...on to the next chapter.
MysticIris chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
I don't know if I should say I enjoyed this chapter since one of the characters just had her throat cut. I did like the chapter though, even if it was sad that one of the characters died. I wonder how Buffy will take it since she died the way Kendra did.

It is pretty awesome that Gosalyn is now a slayer. I wonder if a watcher will show up to take her away from Darkwing? Looking forward to more.
MysticIris chapter 15 . 2/24/2011
Well, I was looking forward to seeing this updated. I'm glad that Dawn and Gosalyn have escaped and that the Fearsome Four didn't botch the escape attempt. I also kind of hope that Darkwing springs the Friendly Four before he leaves, but he may not have time.

Hmm...it doesn't sound like the thing with the demon is going to work out like Buffy planned it to. I have a feeling its going to send Dawn to her or something, instead of granting her the soul for NegaBuffy. Maybe it'll have to end in a big showdown after all.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 15 . 2/24/2011
Loved this chapter-very exciting. OH, and DW thinking that was the Friendly Four was just hilarious, as was Morgana's warning to Buffy that something might go wrong. Heehee. Great way of ending the chapter, btw-leaves me dying for more :D
VAPX007 chapter 14 . 2/9/2011
Hi Patricia de LionCourt

I love your story.

Um ...

Gotta say, I spent all day at work chuckling on the witty retort: "I've eaten roast duck tougher than you!" While standing side by side with two other ducks. I could see them practically squeam, and Negaduck laughing at that moment was positively InSane! Boy, talk about 'you had to be there'! That joke has a range limited to duck universal crossovers but it was in character and just totally sweet.

Yep, I'm still chuckling Now.

It's been a while since I've watched much Buffy. But of Course NB would be a vampire! Dah! I was caught completely offguard. What a riot, I read that scene twice.

I am awed by Negaduck's savagery and his response to the idea of being made into a vampire.

I am also awed by your 78 review count for something that's been on fan fic for only 9 weeks. Ok, not awe; green jealousy.

I'm not sure about NegaBuffy getting into the house on Avian Way. Sure, Negaduck sorta almost lives at Avian Way in the Negaverse but ... I feel that's just a bit of a stretch. Buffy-verse rules wise.

I am also a little dubious about Megavolt murdering a whole score of people all at once. I know he's been sent to the electric chair twice, but this ability severely questions his motivations when in battle with Darkwing Duck.

I would love to have seen your contest winner dressed as a vampire duck. I love vampire ducks, I write them.

Boy, I was worried when Dawn disappeared on whether she hadn't transfigured herself into a small glowing crystal. But that's turned into a Nice plot device!

Oh, and I would just like to say thank you for two things:

1. Treating Darkwing Duck like a normal person.

2. Not giving the vampire ducks forehead ridges. It's my pet hate for the Buffy-verse.

No wait, that wasn't supposed to be point 2! I mean:

2. Evening the odds a bit with the Fearsome with planning the double cross. It also makes it interesting without going too far off the deep end. Now, I know that the Buffy show gets into that depth (i.e. the seasonal arc), but I feel that the Darkwing Duck show starts on its way to getting back up to the surface right about now.

Regardless of the odds and evens that you have planned, just a few more little turns in your plot and IMO this is going to be one epic fic, one way or another, so well done!

Keen Gear, Gosalyn the Vampire Slayer!

In my written universe, she grows up to wear a purple costume and keeps a zombie axe on her person rather than a stake (lets be honest, beheading does the trick for practically everything anyway and she's already deadly accurate with her bow and arrow) but then, I write my vampires very differently from Joss Whedon.

Lots or fun, looking forward to the next bit.

VAPX007