Reviews for The Building Blocks of Good and Evil
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 1/18/2011
nice work
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Another exllcent chapter I love Darkwing embrassment when Gos mention he dating a witch ,and now Buffy team up with darkwing
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 1/16/2011
cool.
MysticIris chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
Wow, that was a bloody chapter. I feel sorry for Megavolt in a way. I don't think he really wanted to kill those people. At least his friends are with him now though.

Anyway, I found the dynamic between Negaduck and NegaBuffy to be quite interesting since they have good chemistry together. Guess that happens when both parties love wanton destruction.

I'm curious as to what Dawn and Spike are going to run into and I have a bad feeling that it may not end well. Looking forward to the next update. :)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 11 . 1/14/2011
LOVED the carnage in the first scene. Was totally wanting some good old fashion murderous intent. "Now, have a ball, guys!"-LOLed at that line. Very Negaduck in a good mood :)

Spike's disbelieve at the "ducks" part of Dawn's tale cracked me up. Hilarious-I could picture his expression at hearing that. Oh, and quite an exciting cliffy there. Can't wait for more!
Shadir chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
Very well, at least it is seen that they are forming a plan and I hope that it should not exploit that of Dawn in the face.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 1/11/2011
nice
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 10 . 1/11/2011
LOL I absolutely loved how everyone kept staring up at the ceiling to speak. Great visual and very funny :D Oh, and I also liked the background on Morg and Mindy (heeheehee, just said Mork and Mindy in my head)... Anyhow, excellent chapter! Yay for bringing in Spike, if only for just the moment! My favorite vampire gets a cameo...wow, and now I'm picturing a version of Duck Spike that, while not at all relevant to this story, is still hilarious. Can't wait for more of this.
LADYMALLARD chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
Nothing bad could happen,right?, famous last words you might say and Buffy giving in and agreeing to train Gos...TROUBLE with a capital T in the making for sure, but it and meeting with Morgana to try to find out the spell to transport her back home, made for a really neat chapter, great work, on to the next...
LADYMALLARD chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
This was a very intrigging chapter, letting the reader know what had happened and why Buffy now finds herself in Darkwings world. I certainly can sympathize with her sister knowing she was used to send her away and feeling guilty for being used. Great work, on to the next chapter...
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
Heehee, Gos just cracks me up. Great chapter-loved the meeting between Morgana and Willow! The greatest witches in both dimension chatting it up, love it :D Maybe we could get a one-shot/drabble about Willow and Morgana's first meeting *puppy dog eyes* I love how you're using Mindy to tell more about the Slayer side of things. Wee-can't wait for the next chappy!
MysticIris chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
I really liked this chapter. St. Canard on top of a Hellmouth is pretty funny, yet, like Buffy pointed out with all the villains around, makes sense. I also enjoyed Willow talking to Morgana and how they've been in contact for a while.

Now, this next part's speculation and I could be getting ahead of myself, but what if Gosalyn is a potential slayer? All her horror movie watching will finally be put to good use. I don't know if it will happen, but it would be kind of ironic, (with Buffy training her and all), if it did.

Again, nice work! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
a lot of conversation and mystery.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Oh, wow! Definitely loved it. My favorite chapter yet. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
Yay! I'm really exciting about the inclusion of Mindy, and I also really liked how you've written in more about NegaBuffy's dimension. Very organic. Nice job! I absolutely can't wait to see what NegaBuf and the gang have planned.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »