Reviews for The Building Blocks of Good and Evil
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Exllcent and intresting start here never tohouhgt of this crossover, wan;t much of a fan of Buffy but I am a big fabn of darkwing character and I think you nailed both worlds perfecly can't wait to see where you taking this
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
interesting. I never thought that this crossover could be possible... until you came up with it.

Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
interesting.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
Exciting! Oh, and that chapter title just cracked me up, btw. Wonderful choice :D Ok, I loved the fight scene-mainly because I suck so much at writing fight scenes, so it's great that you can keep one so true to the universe. And I also loved the way you revealed NegaBuffy. Her "coming out" party was amusing (hee, well, amusing to me, not so much to DW, I think). Really, really loved this chapter :)
Shadir chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
I see Buffy coming... many problems XD
mwjen chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Great story, thanks for posting.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
Haha, Buffy stuck her foot in it when she mentioned the fighting. But I love it! Can't wait to see if Buffy and Gos get around to training time. I'm loving all the interaction between Buffy and DW's family. Oh, and NegaBuffy is creepy-wonderful-and Negs should probably watch his back. Excellent job! You've done such good work keeping the characters IC without pushing too much of the cartoon or live-action atmosphere onto them.
Cold Stone chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
A Buffy the Vampire Slayer AND DWD Crossover? Hmm, I have heard of Buffy before but not enough to know the characters from that show but I know she is some type of Vampire Slayer. But since it is a cross-over with my favorite show Darkwing Duck, I could give it a try. Aw, heck, what do I have to lose?

Alright, you have caught my attention. I'll like to see how this goes, I'll read the other chapters when I have the chance.
MysticIris chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
Normally, I steer clear of crossovers, but since this one combined two series I really liked I thought I'd give it a shot. I have to say, I was surprised by how much I was enjoying this. It never really occurred to me that Darkwing and Buffy would have anything in common, but they actually do. I love the Gosalyn/Dawn parallel, although I think this is going to get Gos in trouble in the end. The Nega-Buffy/vampire part was a nice touch too. Overall, I like the dynamics between the characters and am looking forward to the next chapter.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
Short and sweet-I really enjoy seeing the "what's going on back home" perspective, so I liked this chapter update quite a bit. Feel sorry for Dawn and her green light issues...*thinks maybe a duck somewhere is doing a spell every time my gallbladder starts to act up...* hee. Great writing! I can't wait for more. I just love this story-so frickin original. Not to mention entertaining.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Woo that was a great chapter! :D You write everyone perfectly. I can't wait for the next one!
LADYMALLARD chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
WOW, A Nega-Buffy, Negaduck has a new EVIL ally, along with the regular gang of nogoodnick-doubles of Darkwing's universe to help terrorizing not only the Negaverse but the other universes too. The good guys are really going to have trouble on their hands. I hope Darkwing's FAVORITE witch Morgana can help thwart this new plot. I'll be anxiously awaiting the next exciting episode...err..chapter of this great story, till next time.
LADYMALLARD chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Quite a knock down drag out fight between Negs and his monster truck versis Darkwing, Launchpad and Buffy, what a fun chapter to read and imagine the action going on, ending with the good guys getting tangled up while Negaduck made his guick escape. HE certainly got an earfull from his hiding spot and is already formulating a plan for the next encounter. On to the next chapter.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Officially my favorite chapter yet. I mean I loved the Negaverse scene at the beginning-and the appearance of Negaduck's new best bud (Heeheee) And that last scene with Buffy and Gos and then Buffy and DW was just so darn sweet. Sappy but in an excellent way. I absolutely loved the way they interacted.
LADYMALLARD chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Interesting intro between Buffy and the Darkwing gang. As usual Gos in her excitment to see Buffy, lets the connection between her and Darkwing slip. As for The Vampire Slayer herself, in her confusion about where the demon sent her, she also gives out more info. than she usually would I presume. But, it's good in the long run, so they all know that their on the same side, as far as fighting evil. Great second chapter ending with them teaming up to fight Negaduck. On to the next one...
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »