Reviews for The Building Blocks of Good and Evil
Shadir chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Very entertaining, topcoat the fight between Darkwing and the Nega, I laughed imagining it.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Bahaha-I've eaten tougher duck. I loved that. Great chapter! So much action-with the added bonus of a "muhaha" moment with Negs. Can't wait until we see what Negaduck is going to do. Loved every bit!
Shadir chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Very good!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
This was a great chapter-and I love filler, as one can tell from my passion for cream-filled pastries (just sayin'). Everyone seemed in-character.

You know, I was just thinking of that episode of Angel called "Smile Time" (aka the puppets one) and I was thinking about how Angel's attitude changed subtly to fit the puppet demeanor. Anyhow, just popped into my head because you can tell that Buffy is freaked out but then realizing that she shouldn't be freaked out because she's seen this level of nuts-example, the loan shark shark. LOL. I realized that there's such a difference in writing for cartoon ff and drama ff, and that you're doing such a great job juggling those differences. (Just like the writers juggled the evilchildishcolorful land of "Smile Time."

Anyhow...I think this medication is making me a little babble-happy. So, great work, loved it, can't wait for more, the end.
Shade Hero Project-X chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This story is awesome! I haven't watched Buffy in years but From what I remember this is such a kool story. w
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Oh, wow. This is going to be a fun and interesting story. :D
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Interesting start, I'm not too familiar with the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" series, but do love your idea of sending her into the "Darkwing Duck" Universe. Your discription of Buffy turning into a cartoon version of herself is really intriging. I can't wait to read the next chapter to see how it will continue. Till next time.
Shadir chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Very good!
EriksKitty chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Ah, Kansas is such a wonderful place that we'll all probably never visit. I wonder if every dimension has it. Looking forward to more interaction between our two heroes, now that you've gotten them in the same room. Will we ever find out if Dawnie's okay?

Happy Writing,

Kitty -.-

LLAP, \\/_
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Omg, I absolutely adored this! You managed to mix, as you said, a "crack" pair of universe so wonderfully! This read so smoothly, and everyone was completely in-character. I also liked that you brought us up to speed with the Buffy-verse. Great work all around-I can't wait for the next installment :D
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7