Reviews for Curves Ahead
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Loved it! Made me grin. Thank you!
lipamo chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
this is really crazy good! why did you stop here? please, if you're ever in the mood for it again: please please continue this!
blueeyedliz chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I've read this twice and I'm quite sure I will come back to read it again. HYSTERICAL. And hot. All at the same time.

Castle talking about Trey Songz and Beckett and cups? I laugh out loud .time.
SparkleMouse chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Excellent song choices. I too used to take Amtrak home for holiday breaks. Sometimes I miss that. See? Random.

"I am far, far too old for this," - This sounds like you even though IT IS FAR FROM TRUE.

She's wearing tight jeans, stuffed into shiny black leather boots that stretch from down from her knees until they terminate in spiky stilettos that give her an extra four or so inches. The black tank top that hugs her torso has tiny straps and cuts off in a straight line just above her cleavage; it adheres tightly to her curves until it ends at her jeans. Her hair is pulled back in a messy ponytail, but strands of it have fallen out and are curled around her face and neck. It's not that the outfit is inappropriate; hell, he'd let Alexis leave the house in it (well, no, but almost), but it's so very, very un-Beckett. So is the way she's dancing (Beckett dances?), her hips moving in this kind of smooth gyration that is making him have a totally inappropriate response for a public venue - WHY IS SHE SO HOT? WHY? WHY?

Ryan sees his face. "Detective Beckett is slizzard," he states, nodding sagely.

"Intoxicated," Esposito immediately pings back.

"Blasted," Ryan returns.

"Pissed."

"Smashed."

"Sozzled."

"Wasted."

"Obliterated." - Hahahahahahaha I love those boys so much and this is so perfectly them.

"Beckett," Castle says, trying to regain his footing, "does not listen when Trey Songz tells her to let him see her cup. I do not listen when Trey Songz tells me to let him see my cup, and I am infinitely more of a floozy than Beckett."

"And yet," Ryan says, gesturing grandly at the scene before them.- Ughhhh why is this so awesome? Why is this not on the show?

"She and Josh broke up eight months ago. The pressure, it builds." She eyes him.

Castle stares at her. "I'm sorry, did you just leer at me?"

"Girl's got needs, Castle. You work enough cases like the last one without a valve, and, well." - Just gonna highlight all the lines. ALL THE LINES.

"Face is up here, Castle." Beckett snaps her fingers in front of her eyes. - Go ride Amtrak more often (sometimes it's a lovely ride. Expensive as shit on the east coast though!) Oh and this is amaaaaaazing.

"You come up with thirteen synonyms for 'drunk' but you don't bother to tell me she quit?" - So him. I can't handle it.

The timeline (and Ryan) crack me up.

strangely appealing vertical sex that seems to be how the kids dance these days. - Ok old man.

"You're stuck as my muse, cop or not, Beckett. You want to retire, I'll buy you a no-strings-attached house on the Riviera."- Can he buy ME that? Also that first part made me a little clenchy.

"I like you," she whispers into his mouth when they finally break apart. He is going to need three or four cold showers before he will ever be able to sleep. - She's like 6. Maybe she can ask him out on the swings. Oh WAIT. Swings are actually a THING on Castle. So wait, seriously, are they six? (Also fucking hot kiss. They're so hot.)

"I have never been simultaneously so terrified and so aroused." - Love.

"Nope," he responds, certain of this, at least. "I just want you." - DUDE. I know he said this and not her but I BET THEY TOOK BECKETT'S ALWAYS LINE FROM YOU. YEAH. EMBRACE IT.
duckys-dream chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
What a startling coincidence, since I'm awfully fond of you myself "Christ, Beckett."

.ever! I don't even know why. Do I have to know why? I don't, but I love it. I love all your work (ok, all your work that I've read so far...)

You have absolutely the most perfect way of wording things. Every single time. You never fail to absolutely 100% hit the nail on the head and you have the most brilliant sense of humour.

Succinct, let's go with that. You are very succinct (in the good way, not the 'OMG what does THAT mean I need more information' way), you have a clever and clinquant sense of humour and I don't know what kind of thesaurus reading habits you have had or do have - but they should teach that to kids in schools.

... um ...

All I really meant to say was I really enjoy the way you take a series of words and join them up to make sentences...and...stuff. Thanks for, you know, doing that. You're very good at it! :)
jasnrob chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Just found this gem. Looking forward to reading the sequel.
Phoebe Dynamite chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I credit you for the goofy smile on myself the entire time I was reading this. It made me feel all the things.
naybaybay chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
It may have been a kind of trashy situation, but I have NEVER read anything so intelligent and witty and of course HOT!
actuallyido chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I just had my evening tea and read this, and i'm not gonna lie, i feel drunk. Also, i'm wondering, why the hell haven't we seen drunk Beckett on the show yet. (no, drunk Beckett having a panic attack when a sniper's on the loose doesn't count.) anyway, i'm off to read the sequel now.
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Funny stuff. Heading to the sequel now...
Windy City Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Dear god, I love this story. Which puts me in a pretty big club, apparently. You took one of those crazy, off the wall and to be blunt usually-terribly written) plotlines and made it, not just plausible, but really entertaining and funny and even a little sad.

Yep, I love it. And am so glad I don't have to wait for the sequel.
trishtumbles chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Just LOL :)
KristenABB chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Ah, the joys of being a latecomer to a fandom; I get to discover fics like this and don't have to wait for the sequel. Off to read that now but had to give a thumbs up to this little wonder.

Fictional Mind chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I gotta say I love this story. In a guilty pleasure kind of way, but there's no denying it XD

I'd love to read a prequel/sequel (especially a sequel xD)

xx
brenelli chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
You really need to write the *prequel* to this story! How does Beckett think it's her fault a child was shot? *Then* you can write the sequel...does she really quit? For how long? What does she do instead of working? What happens with her and Castle?

I want more story, please!