Reviews for December to May
Berkwood Court chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
You now own my heart. You've ripped it out of my chest and taken it for yourself.
That's okay, though.
This is so... hiwhve;oighv/ew. I'm officially out of adjectives, I hope you're pleased.
Here, I'll list a bunch of them for you:
phenomenal
etc etc etc.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
that is so sweet...
allieisrandom chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I know your Finchel baby does not exist in your ultimate headcanon anymore but I was just rereading Family Ties and can't believe that I made my Finchel baby's middle name Liam without even realizing you'd done the same thing! Okay, enough fangirling over Family Ties (for now)
OMG this made me cry! thank you for posting it it's the sweetest saddest thing ever. Suddenly I'm imagining what would have happened if Mollie had stayed alive but continued being severely sick somehow and what a devoted son Kurt would have been...
klainebowsandpercabeth chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Awesome:)
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
It truly is refreshing to read a story that respectfully handles religion. I can understand a lot of Kurt's emotions because of it: his resentment and disappointment and bitterness in the beginning because all his friends were interested in when they learned that he didn't share their faith was that they had to convert him. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" comes to mind, since it made him feel even more isolated and frustrated than comforted. I loved that Blaine is the opposite of that here: quiet, receptive. He listens instead of talks, and that more than anything shows that he cares about and values Kurt's beliefs, even if he doesn't necessarily share them. He's open about it and unjudgmental, and I love that.

Kurt's story broke my heart. It makes sense that he would have prayed for Mollie's recovery, and then of course the natural progression from there would be a disconnect from any sort of faith. He's had a lot to deal with in life beyond losing his mother - being bullied, for one - and I'm sure that cemented a lot of the ideas already fermenting when he was an eight-year-old. All of it just makes my heart ache, and I love that you've given him some catharsis here with Blaine, because he clearly - desperately - needs it.

Poor bb.
hellainsocks chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
ANGST AND WOE.

This is seriously cute though. Little!Kurt is adorable. c:

Also. Yay for fiction showing churches in a positive light when it comes to homosexuality! :D No, seriously, this makes me happy. So many fics show religious people as homophobic. o.o But yes. c:
basicallyeverything chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
poor kurt!
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
*Sniffles andd hugs him so tight*
singyourheartout287 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Awwwww! You just ripped my heart out of my chest :( But in a good way, I assure you. This was just beautiful in so many ways and I loved it. I'm a Christian, but I in no way try to force my religion on others, because I spent so many years not believing that I know what it's like to have others force their beliefs on you. And this story is a perfect portrayal of why I feel that way. Thank you. :)
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I'm still crying. Why am I reading all of your sad fics? This is so depressing!

...

But they're all so good! :)
aridnie chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is like your fourth story that's made me cry, I think this is a good thing. (: And I love Blaine.
FeministJenn chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
So my mom died shortly after my 15th birthday (the anniversary was actually a couple of days ago, on the 29th) and wow...this story hit me hard. I did the same thing as Kurt when I was 14...I would pray every night that my mom would get better. I was atheist for a while after she died, and ended up accepting a Higher Power back in my life again, but yeah...wow. I'm crying right now with how hard this hit me. Thank you.
rofro05 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I do really like that Blaine's reaction to Kurt was to aks him why. So often people react so strongly to the idea of athieism that they don't ask questions. Even on the show no one really wanted to find out more of why Kurt didn't believe, they just critized. So the fact that the first thing that Blaine wanted was to listen was so well thought out.

And then you launched into this amazing little Kurt fluff. I always like your baby Kurt, but this was just so sad. I teared up when baby Kurt just wanted to stay with his mommy. It was just really touching.

Then to end with Blaine comforting Kurt, who let himself show the emotions that he's feeling. It was a really nice way to wrap everything up.
DaughterOfWolves23 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Adorable Klaine. I had to go watch my recording of 'Original Songs' last night after I got off the computer just so I could continue the Klaine-fest.
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
oh my gosh. i want to hug kurt. and blaine is wonderful.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »