Reviews for Arina: The New Cerberus of Devildom
Winslow Fisherman chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Interesting, and I think that it could work, but an age story of a life takes a lot of research, which includes areas of psychology, sociology, and other vast fields of study. When I write stories I do plenty of research on subjects, and also take classes at my college, which I know will help me. So your story could work, but make sure that you take a step back and ask if something, which doesn't feel right makes sense. If not, then rework the whole thing. So be careful because the whole fictional work of a character's life could fall like a well stacked house of cards.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
not good at all
belladu57 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Good:-)
Thrice the Double U chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
Um, I feel as though there's something missing. I kind of think that there's plot development that needs to be worked on, as well as character development. *shrugs* I keep wanting to say that this Arina character is like a "reincarnation" of Nora or that he "gave birth" to her. I'm not entirely sure how I want to explain that but that's what's on my mind. This story has lots of potential, however, there's just a piece of the puzzle missing within the writing. Keep up the good work.
AngelicTrinity chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
This is so cute! I love Arina. You portrayed her as a little cutie!

Anyways, I'm sure Arina managing a sealing spell means that she's a hell of a lot smarter than Nora. Definitely a good indication.
KitCatesby chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Nya, I love this . . . so sad. Sorry I wasn't able to review lately, my school's been throwing on a play and I've been studying my lines and attending practices . . . gomenasai for not saying anything. But I still really like it. It was so sad when he left. Maybe when he comes back Arina will have a seal spell on and look human? that would confuse Rivan alright! "Who are you?" "You don't remember me?" squeal
qualls1 chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
Nya! I like it! It's sad though how he won't see her for a long time T-T

I'm still writing chapters for dribble of love and I'm almost out of ideas so if u have any I'd love to hear them
ChihiroZaranai chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
ohhh this is such a sad chapter :( but i like ur story none the less
KitCatesby chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Nya! I like the DL and Kain pairing! It's been crazy with the holidays, but this was really good! I like it!
KitCatesby chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Awesome! I like how well you've planned this out! Keep up the good Work!
KitCatesby chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
*smiles evilly* she's gonna fall for Rivan isn't she? Hope so! I liked this chapter a lot since u indicated that Nora didn't die. Very very good start!