Reviews for Revelation
AgentOhioS118 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I swear to the good lord above, if I keep reading these sad pieces, they're gonna rip my heart out! :'( This was soooo good, you almost got me to cry! Almost! Keep up the good work!
OinkyThePiggy chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Oh, ouch. This one hit me hard. Nice work.
OhTex chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Stunning. I love Emile as a character and I love Six/Jorge too. Job well done :)
Crimz0nCha0z chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
D': thats so sad... and sweet, you wright amazingly! keep up the great work! 3
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Well, well, soldier...

This was great!

A very detailed account of the fall of Noble Team, and the last moments of each member.

Emille lived to speak his final words, and indeed, he died in peace.

And then, Six' resolve to see everyone on the Other Side when she fell. Beautiful!

N-I-CE work, marine!

Remember Reach.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
RikaHara chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
oh wow, this is one good story! I almost felt like crying!
Recon 13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
please release a book or something cause you are an amazing writer and i am left astonished as i read the short glimpses in to your psyche that you write
ElsaFrozen chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Great one shot! It is sad though...
Brochelle chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oh my, I loved this. I love anything with Emile. When Emile saved Six, I swear I giggled. This was wonderfully written, especially in the beginning, with a good insight to how Six felt about the other members. And how she felt about Jorge.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I am going to tell you again how much I enjoyed this. I love how Emile is so perceptive and I love Six's absolute faith in seeing everybody together again after death. Thanks so much for writing this for me, and, more than that, for inspiring me to keep going with Halo fic in turn. _