Reviews for Anadl Einioes
Farli30519 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
goodness, this is exciting. i know it says haitus but i sincerely hope that you will continue this. i look forward to finding out what happens next.
theawesomeisadora chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
duuuuuuuuuude i love this soooo frickenn muccccchh continueee please please!
SlashIsLaw chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Xiaowen chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Very well written; have yet to find an error. Please update soon.
HOMOFABULOUS chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Oh dear god i love this so much already O_O Can't wait for the rest 0
The Lord And Master-Foamy chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
squee! so exciting, the suspense is killing me! D: the story is already so well developed and gripping - its only been two chapters! the next chapter sounds interesting and i am looking forward to reading it. i hope u update soon and keep up the great work! XD
UnderdogHero chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
WAAAAAAH-rages- pleeaasee update again soon. the part about his brothers in the summary caught my eye so i decided to read this and now I'm ranting so please update soon~
someone chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
u.u can't you write germany's speech normally? o.O I'm a bit confused with the typos there..
alguien22792 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Waaa I still don't know what the hell is going on with Arthur! T_T

Anyway, I really like a concern Alfred and Matthew...awww they make such a cute family

I would be looking forward to an update~
Eevee chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
I like it this far, and am looking forward to seeing Arthur's brothers in the next chapter :)
serene528moon chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Love it. Can't wait for updates!
Eisbeere chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Wow! The story is really interesting. I can't wait to read more. *_* And on top your writing is just great.

I also like how you portrayed the characters. The family-moment in Chapter 1 was so adorable.
Patet chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
I was pretty much excited when I saw that there was a new chapter. And to tell you I was very blown away by this chapter. The emotions were very strong and I love how you characterized them.

Much love for the FACE family moment. I love those guys~

great job! I am burning for more!
misher chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
oohh please update soon ;_;..
ilfreitas chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
When I opened my e-mail, just to check if I hadn't anything new before I went to bed, I saw that you had posted a new chapter. So I had to read it. It's your fault I'm going to bed agian at 2 am, when I have school tomorrow!

NOw for the chapter itself: FACE moment and...I loved it. You already had my interest in the prologue and now you make me squirm for even more? I loved how you characterized everyone and I would comment on everything I love in your story, but I'm almost falling asleep while typping.

please please please update soon! :D