Reviews for Blue Monday
Eye Dance chapter 2 . 6/14/2011

And an interesting pairing. You have peaked my intrigue. (:
toastmania chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
That was really incredible. And sexy. Too bad the pairing will only happen in imagination. Great job!
Kagome854003 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I just wanted to say that the 2 shots were extremely sexy and I felt that the characters kept their personalities in ways... Before your story I never thought of how awesome they are together... Awesome job!
Kawaii514 chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
...Mmmm. That Was.. Really Made Holly J/Eli Work. I Loved The Endd. "Holly J.." "Eli." xD Great Jobb!
ambrosegirl717 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
cute story i love the paring
Hushabye chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
DAMN! That was hot.

I've never thought of these two as a couple (I've never really liked Clare or Eli together either), but after this... Well, I think I can see it now (if she truly has a "dark" side like that).

Awesome job. The last line is perfection.

"Went out with a bang."

AyYouSaidUh chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
That was very well written. Good job :) Keep it up
bellamyspiano chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Oh Mandy, Eli and Holly J fucking in little Morty 3

I loved it, all of it. Got me hot, even wet my knickers at one point, and it was a good length too, those two chapters :)

HUGE well done and I mean it when I say I would LOVE ro read all about these two again in the future? ;-)
Swanstream chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
I loved it!
E-Dubs13 chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Loved loved it! it was so good.
clareandeliforever chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Hah you know, i wouldve thought that people woulve said "OHMYGOD! WHY ISNT THIS ECLARE? OR DOLLY J? I ONLY READ ECLARE AND DOLLY J. HELI IS UNACCEPTIBLE. THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!" but no...a lot of people liked it. a lot did. and first i wouldve been those people but i LOVED IT FOR SOME REASON. hah. oh and when holly j mentiond clare i thought " is he dating her in this?" sooo is he? and yah, i reall loved this. and im happy you did it :P i loved the song btw...
Lady Azura chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Oh, wow. That was hot. Great job!
GrounderPrincess chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
melancholymeanderings chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Like I totally live this story! I hope u update like seriously this is some really really really good stuff it's nt rushed at all and it's well written with a plot and what not it's good and I like that update cuz I will read and review every single chapter.
Todayisyourtomorrow chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Please please type more? even if it's only one more chapter! this is too good!(: