Reviews for 10Tens
Guest chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Thank you VERY much for the Twilight reference. That captures the whole story in a 2000'th of what Stephanie Meyer took to tell it. No sarcasm intended. It was barking awesome.
Zane Frost chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
What's your favorite Beatles song? My is yellow submarine.
DWfan1 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Ps I said gallifrey and I'm so so sorry from tenant and please send reply to if i won. Thanks.
DWfan1 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
I know I got it right so what do I win?
DWfan1 chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Ones the I'm so so sorry from David tenant and the other ones gallifrey as a honeymoon option. Too bad alek never wore a bowtie.
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
THAT WAS A MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL REFERENCE WASN'T IT
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
1) That bit with all the different high school cliques? That was one of the lines of the secretary from Ferris Bueller's Day Off, wasn't it.
2) Harry Saxon, Gallifrey was closed, and... i don't think i caught the one from the Man Cold drabble. Or i caught it and forgot it.
SoulWeaver Balinia chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Hey, erm, could you tell me where those crossovers for doctor who are? I can't find any leviathan/doctor who fics.
Adri Carstairs chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
... OH GOD THIS CHAPTER. It was beautiful and perfect and oohhh the laughter. You are truly amazing.
K chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
Point of Order for A Pigeon Named Morris: Tesla was not Russian, he was actually American-Serbian.
QueenCleopatra chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
I must say it has been an absolute pleasured to read all of your drabbles and silly poems.

Fantastically diverse, hilarious when they were meant to be (and occasionally when they probably weren't...)

I look forward to reading more from you.

Rebecca
Dragon-Rider II chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
MAMMARIES.

BRASSIERE.

You are a legend who makes people who do not laugh aloud at fanfics laugh their butts off. :D
Chick With Brains chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
These are great! LOL at the Deryn/Dylan. :D

CWB
ladyhart21 chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Ha! These were all great. Love the Simple Plan reference, and Rebecca Black being used as a weapon (seriously, the military should look into this) And there was probably a bunch of other stuff I wanted to comment on, but I couldn't stop reading and now I forget. Anywho, awesome job :)
ladyhart21 chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
I loved all of these! and the "its only a flesh wound" made me laugh, as well as Lilit's "Excuse this!" And poor Alek. He really is such Ninny-Bait, isn't he? Keep up the stupendous work! :)