Reviews for Criminality
Sweet little fic.
darklightuk chapter 1 . 6/21
Short and direct.
A nice and surprising read on a Wednesday afternoon. I don't typically post on FF but just felt you should have some thanks for the story here. Would love to see something more from you, but thats your choice.
TTFN
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 2/5
Loved it!
LittleMissInsomnia chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I really liked this story! You should do a sequel - with Andrew getting his letter, then meeting Harry at Hogwarts or somethin'. :)
A.Tigerose chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
sequel? really good i want to know more
ME chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
So Andrew's a wizard! That's cool!
May Eve chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
*screeches because yes please fantastic thank you*
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Aaaaawwww, future wizard, cute, 10/10
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Haha now here's an OC that I wouldn't mind seeing again! I'm currently picturing the look on poor Andrew's face if/when he arrives at Hogwarts and puts it all together, and I'm laughing just thinking about it. Love the glimpse at the neighborhood drama!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Technically speaking, Harry did burn a possessed teacher alive with his bare hands but it was self-defense. . .

I liked this story. I like the concept of Harry intervening on Dudley's gang and saving someone and then being thought of as a criminal. Thank you for writing.

D
Tree
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
I read a very similar story but this one is better.
Darwin's Apprentice chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Pleade make a sequel with a mentor!harry
bkasavan chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Awww, Harry should have mentored him!
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Awesome. Leave This As Is. Cool One Shot I Liked It!
EmmyBee13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
A second part would be cool, with him at Hogwarts, it's a good one-shot though and well written. I suspected he might turn out to be a wizard though I'm not really sure why I thought that.