Reviews for Devils and Blood Brothers
Emiitan chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
So I literally just finished reading The Child Thief - it was my Christmas present. And I was feeling really, really fucked up to say the least. I don think I've gotten so attached to a book before, never so caught up. And you're definitely right. Nobody wanted Nick to die. For a little bit, I was confused. "Wait...he didn't just...die...did he?" And when I realized he did, I curled up in the corner of the room and just started bawling - not necessarily because I was sad, but because I was just so damn frustrated that, after all that badness, there was no salvation as the terminus, no real happy ending.

This story helped me find purchase. Thank you so much.
Ave Sidra chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I LOVED it! God I cried when Nick died and I wanted Peter and Nick to be together! And there's hardly any FF for this pairing on here, like hardly anyone's read the book which is sad cause they are seriously missing out!
Caramel.Raven chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
So should have ended like this...

But I can't stop from giggling. There's always, ALWAYS, at least one slasher to every story. But I must agree, Nick and Peter are just too slashable (adorable) to pass up. ;P
Arwenia chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I IIIITTTT.!

Please continue soon. :D :D :D

It's a great fanfic story based on great book. :) Alert and fav.
KissingThimbles chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
LOVELOVELOVELOVE!

I was so happy to find some Child Thief FF, thinking that I'd have to settle for my own Nick/Peter drabbles and fluff.

I can vouch for you saying noboy wanted Nick to die, I was pretty distraught when it happened. Really glad you brought him back to life :)

All in all, this is awesome. More please (pretty please?)

xx
Starblaze and Adderstar chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Eepy! Call me a crazed fan-boy but I always wanted Peter and Nick to be together.

I love the entrance to this story,too! Peter had always seemed strangely attached to Nick. I love it all together! 3

Starblaze
Rainbowbubble chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I'm really glad you wrote this - I enjoy your style of writing and there are so little stories about this book that it's kind of sad ._. But this was really good!

I love Peter (in The Child Thief) and the way you portrayed him here is perfect, you really captured his character
Swiping Monocles chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
OH YES.

The ending was so mind-rottingly sweet I almost died of happiness.

I loved it so much.

There definitely needs to be more stories of these two because I am so in love with them it's not funny.

:C
Elena-Raine chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I love, love, love this story. Your ending is just perfect. I can't picture anything better than Nick going to live with Peter and actually living just as long. It's amazing. 3

Thank you for writing something this brilliant.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This was awesome!
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
YES! I loved it! I found this book a few weeks ago, and I got sick yesterday, so I stayed in bed and read it. Straight through it in a day, and I loved it. I was so excited to see fan fic for it! This was great. Thanks for sharing!

**LbN**