Reviews for Caught
Ramadiii chapter 2 . 1/1
I love this story! Thank you for posting it!
Bob chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Want more. Please.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Loved it. You're a fantastic writer and captured the characters perfectly. Wish it was longer.
Maryam99 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
More!
Megan Hoyt chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
You can't just end it like that! Finish it with a happy ending.
NotProcrastinating chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Although I'd love for a continuation, I think it's fine ending it here-though it seems pretty short. Overall, this was pretty good I enjoyed it. I'm hoping to see what else you've got up your sleeve incase you change your mind for a new chapter. :)
BrightestWitch chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Yes! More! This is so amazing! By far the best Scabior/Hermione fic I've ever read. I'd like to know what happens next :)
sweettt chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Please update soon! I need the next chapter! Its so sad for hermione i've cried ):
time-is-making-fools-out-of-us chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
AMAZING!

Will their be a chapter 3? I bloody well hope so! _

Love it, It's really well written.
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Ugh, I love Scabior, but he's just being a right ass at the moment. I did like this story, though. Holla!

xXKodyXx
anneisnotmyname chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
this is a really good story and i hope you continue it. you are

not clear though whether you are continuing or discontinuing it.

oh well, bye.
ViolettSky chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
I really, really like this. Glad you're continuing.
Chosen Kayos chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
it was a good chapter but I think hermione is messin with the snatchers head lol

good job
Tentacion Prohibida chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Hi

I love this pairing. I need read next chapter soon, please. Update, update, update soon, pleaseeeee.
KariAnn1222 chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
I'm guessing she's faking the madness to throw them off? ;) I'm really hoping that Harry & Ron will redeem themselves for abandoning Hermione & I'm BEGGING you not to write off Ron as a jerk just 'cause this is a Hermione/Scabior fic. Anywho, lol, this was a nice little surprise in my inbox this morning, so thanks for that! One thing: You should fix your punctuation surounding your quotations. While I'm aware you're not a professional writer & that everyone makes technical mistakes, this is an easy error to fix, & it's quite noticeable/distracting to experienced readers & writers. For example: "Let's go snatching." he said. It should be "Let's go snatching," he said. Note the comma in place of the period. The exception to this would be in the case of a question or exclamation. For example, this is still correct: "Want to go snatching?" he asked. Hope that helps! If you have any questions, feel free to Pm me!ally hoping that Harry & Ron will redeem themselves for abandoning Hermione & I'm BEGGING you not to write off Ron as a jerk just 'cause this is a Hermione/Scabior fic. Anywho, lol, this was a nice little surprise in my inbox this morning, so thanks for that! One thing: You should fix your punctuation surounding your quotations. While I'm aware you're not a professional writer & that everyone makes technical mistakes, this is an easy error to fix, & it's quite noticeable/distracting to experienced readers & writers. For example: "Let's go snatching." he said. It should be "Let's go snatching," he said. Note the comma in place of the period. The exception to this would be in the case of a question or exclamation. For example, this is still correct: "Want to go snatching?" he asked. Hope that helps! If you have any questions, feel free to Pm me!