Reviews for Heading North
twlightbella chapter 1 . 5/5
Aww
Montara chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I can't believe you only have 28 reviews, I love this story!

The way she managed to bring the old Edward back after so much suffering on his part! He was her bearded angel but I'm sure he thought she was an angel, too (without the beard) who brought him back to life.
may96 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
this is a fabulous story. I wish I had found it earlier!
Karsata chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh, thank you for this beautiful story! I really liked it! I've once had a thought to write a story about man saving a girl from freezing to death in the snow, not fanfiction, and after I read this, I thought that it might be just like that...
Not Your Girl 555 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This was breathtaking!... Thank you for writing such beautiful words...
Nehnah14 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Mmmm...sexy!
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
So sad for Edward but a beautiful ending.
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
i loved it. glad edward trusted bella enough to let her in. i hope u will continue this story, and tell us how edward found bella and what they are going to do when it is safe for bella to go home again but if u dont, it is still a very good and romantic one-shot.
emmzac chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I so wish I found this cotest when it was open, you would've had my vte for sure. I have now read most of he stories entered and only gen my review on a few. This was amazing, so much so I hope you write another chapter. I will

put on alert and find more of your work to read. Well done, and thanks for sharing.
KrisScott chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
What a beautiful and heartbreaking story. I'm glad that they found each other and that Bella was able to heal Edward's pain. I love the tattoo as well. It's a brilliant idea and a lovely way for him to remember his mother.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Loved it! Absolutely!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
That was a beautiful story. I'm glad edwArd finally opened up to her
aamlkb chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I really liked ur story. Keep up the good work.
bizkittrik chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
you should continue this. it's great and you're a good writer. you could do it.
mcanary chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
A very sweet and heartwarming story. I wonder how Edward came across Bella to be able to save her. Would love to see this expanded, although it does very well on its own. Great work on a job well done. Thanks for sharing.