Reviews for First Night
elizapi chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
mmm... I might just have to steal that bit of Gallifreyan myth for my personal head canon which has Rose and "the metacrisis" back in their original universe, running into 11 and River.
DestaniThomas chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Just like the show, heart warming and heart breaking all at once!
PandyH chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
The final chapter of this was amazing. I have forever struggled with the "closure" the show gave us with Ten and Rose, and I have SERIOUS issue with the fact that, for the most part, 11 has acted as if Rose doesn't exist (along with all the other companions 9/10 had). This ending works for me, and I think I'm going to adopt it as canon in my head. Some of the other details I struggled a bit with (I think it would've taken a bit longer for them to become comfortable with each other and for Rose to trust 10.5.. I feel like she'd spend some time trying to get back to 10 because she'd know how miserable he must be... and I think the Doctor would've realized he was human and pregnancy could happen!), but overall the story was good and the final chapter was *amazing*. Thanks!
Grizziesmom chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Wow! I think I started reading this story when you first posted it, but it got lost in the ether of my multi-fandom world...I just re-read it and I'm now crying. I loved the last chapter especially. The fact that the Doctor could move on to his next regeneration without the weight of Rose and Donna on his hearts...just...wow! Thanks for sharing!
Lanfear281 chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Loved it!
Chrissy chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
That was brilliant. Prose, good. Characterization, good. Plot, good. Just ... good. The English major approves.
LilyLuna1784 chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
I NEED MORE. WHY. I NEED MORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE!
MSh3pard chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Perfection!
Brennason chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
I have beenso upset over the The Doctor and Rose for weeks now, and this story just helped me come to terms and get over it. A bit. I still am sad for them both, but thinking that she gets a TARDIS, and he no longer grieves for Rose and Donna really helps. And that part, about the sadness in the Doctor's eyes, I am so glad you included that. I have been thinking about how sad his eyes looked and this was just perfect. Great story.
MSh3pard chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
loved it! just the night i thought it would be!
basaltone chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
Great story, very much enjoyed the ending. Liked that it had a little sad with the sweet.
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I have reservations about their first night together. I mean it is him but it is not him. All the memories are there and the body is basically the same but more human so I get his urgency for touching and what that must be like and yes I imagine he has done it before, god knows when but still. Alien or not he is a man and Time Lords do reproduce. For her it must be a bit weird and here is why I say that. She loved him more then life itself or that is what I gathered from the references in the show and she knew she could never have him. Not like that and yet that is what she wanted more then anything in this lifetime. She has seen regeneration before and knows it is the same man basically just different body but same memories and shared experiences. So even though it weirded her out the first time she has accepted it as being a part of him, you die you come back. But to have the hand regenerate using time lord energy and human (Domnna Mobile) energy to reform into the shape of the man she has loved for ever. Memories would be slightly different at least all memories up to him loosing the hand would be the same and I think his last (9th) incarnation loved her more and would have physically joined with her. So it makes sense that this humanized Doctor would want to feel all of that with her. He would love her and tell her. There was nothing holding him back. So I suppose all that being said this is one way they would unite, but still I wonder if it would take more then a night for them to put the past behind and move towards a future together...Ghost!
tinejensen chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
Aw no achildren, but still good.
livingintheshire chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
PERFECT! So I am definitely incorporating this into the series in my mind. It makes sense as to how Eleven can be so freaking happy and move on so easily! Because lord was Ten depressed! (Which was the most amazing acting I have ever seen, I love David Tennant!) But this sounds like something that would happen in Doctor Who, so in my mind it did happen. And now I can move on from being super depressed that the Doctor is still alone. Because he doesn't love Rose anymore, so being away from her can't hurt him anymore. Thank you so much for this!
crazychika495 chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
Gosh u made me cry like a baby! At first i was like, "no...it couldntbe...now way! Oh pls dont tell me she lost the baby!" And then the water works ensued lol. I really wanted them to have a baby tho :( how sad