Reviews for Finding Home
xLittleFoolx chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
I gotta say, I'm not one for OCs, but Matt is great also, I enjoyed the fluff (fluff is greater than angst)
Rember chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
I know you probably don't come on anymore but let me say keep writing
Don't stop
Keep writing
A see a future for you
SML chapter 18 . 6/20/2013
Wow you really know how to tell a story! It was even better than the first. The way you describe the transformation. All the pain and anger involved was breathtaking. And their romp through the woods together. Surreal. Their love for each other is so palpable yet dreamlike. This, my dear, is a true love story you have written. Beautifully worded. Wonderfully thought out. You are truly talented. PLEASE keep writing. The world needs to read your words.
Quill Scribblings chapter 18 . 1/10/2012
Oh you angel, thank you thank you sooo much for another heartwarming story. This one was Amazing! I like how you push so many different emotions into your stories, reminds me so much of real life ;-)
Dreamer chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
Oh my wizard god.

I have read many a fanfiction but not one has left me in such a state as this... Brilliant, although I could have died at points... Chapter 16 & 17... Thankyou x
Threadbare Threnody chapter 18 . 7/25/2011
Wonderful! Thank you!
WickedWillows chapter 18 . 6/9/2011

Seriously, this is amazing. You will be my fifth favorite author, yes you will. I can't wait to read the next one!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 18 . 5/28/2011
WOOW!So so so refreshing,i loved how it ended!Good job!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 17 . 5/28/2011
Awwwww,*flies in happiness*!

That was so cliche but i loved how you pulled it off, wonderful!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 16 . 5/28/2011
Aaahhhhh!SO so so very pretty!I just loved this!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
Haha!oh goood,that was hilarious!Smarty Matt!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Haha!Oh Sirius,i love how you wrote his hate for formalities and Remus being all motherly!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Looool!That was fun to read!XD!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Whoooa!Nice one,i love how you describe the sex scenes you know,they're so full of loooove!I just love it!Lool!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
WOW! They started out so cute,it's adooorable and completely lovely!