Reviews for Flying with the Sun
THAT WAS AN AMAZING LEMON HAHAHA GOOD JOB
Wolff Howl chapter 29 . 6/12
End of this chapter made me ACTUALLY laugh out loud.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
I really like this,
Cdelancy chapter 40 . 4/28/2014
Just Beautiful
Bad Wolf Baybe chapter 31 . 7/23/2013
So I was looking for the specific chapter where you asked if the relationship was moving too fast but I don't remember so I'll just comment on it here. Their relationship did develop faster than almost all of the other stories I've read, which has both good and bad things.

Good because then there's more than just fifteen chapters of arguing which gets old after awhile. Bad because it makes it slightly more unrealistic and makes Zuko a bit more OOC. But good again because they are teenagers and teens have urges that don't always make sense and sometimes they just wanna kiss attractive people because, well, they can.

Anyway, not that it really matters because your story is over but I still felt the need to put in my two cents. And once again, I love your story.
Bad Wolf Baybe chapter 40 . 7/23/2013
That was your first lemon? Seriously? IT WAS PERFECT! The way you write all your more...intimate scenes are just wonderful. I am jealous of your skill. And I have spent the past two days reading your story. I was on the hunt for a good Zuko/OC fic and after reading several terrible ones I finally found yours! The best that I have read in a long, long time. I. Love. It.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 24 . 7/14/2013
I think she is a bit dumb for listening to azula about zuko loving mai
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
I forgot how protective katara is sometimes its a good protective and then sometimes its to much
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
zuko your a fool to give away what you have
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
ah they are so silly
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
haha iroh invented the straightener! hey she keeps zuko on his toes that's for sure
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
so um what will you do about mai I kind of like her like when zuko chooses Azula will he still date her or not cause I don't want her to be a crazy bitch
Guest chapter 25 . 7/12/2013
TOKKA! :D
x L u n a F o r e v e r x chapter 36 . 5/26/2013
Ok sorry if I'm being heartless with the huan insistent but it was just so hilarious seriously. I thought maybe katara had gotten in front of her but to my surprise it was little huan.
x L u n a F o r e v e r x chapter 29 . 5/26/2013
Someone kill me now. . .
*hits head on table*
. . .
Here it goes: WHY IS THIS SO GOD DAMNED AWESOME?!