Reviews for Soul Dissonance
Shipalltheshipsthatyoucanship chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
*sobs* So beautiful
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Ah, you! I had to put my head on my desk during class because I didn't want anyone to see me crying! I look and sound like a fat walrus. But seriously, emotional but romantic! Loved it! Keep on writing!
AngelxxInxxDisguise chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I laughed like an idiot imagining Soul trying to say his entire name. But why do they say the boys full name, isn't it enough we have to change our last name, (Not that im complaining much because I do NOT want to be part of the family I am because of all the criminal records)
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Oh my gosh, I was freaking out so much when Maka said no! I swear, my thumb was in my mouth the entire time, because the suspense was too much for me to handle!
InaCuddles15 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Awww!(: I love it ! I have to admit though I was afraid to read it, aha , I can't have these two breaking up ! (:
young dawn chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Way to mess with my feels! But it was so sweet that I forgive you. Although this isn't how I'd personally imagine these two getting together, it was still a lovely piece. Maka and Spirit's little heart to heart was especially well done. Nice job.
Beatricelovedheart chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I almost cried
Maki-Zushi chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
So cute c:
GriffinRose chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Give yourself some credit, this was a good story. And it makes sense that Maka would be worried about what happened to her parents happening to her. I really liked it!
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh, this is so sweet...

I love it! Very fantastic!
thayet9 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011

It was really cool (for lack of a better word (vocabulary)) to have Maka say no the first time, I feel like thats exactly what she would do. The plot was very in character, (if that makes sense) as were all the characters. I also love how you added the rest of the group in to add a little humor to what would have been a super depressing beginning.
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I loved this. My one comment is that i wish you had shown Soul right after she said no. otherwise i loved it :D
greasrs chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Fics that are better than yours? I'm not too sure that there are many. :)

This is amazing, 'specially since this is your first Soul Eater fic. Hopefully my first fic (which is in the works) will be almost as amazing as this.

You literally made me cry at some parts. Damnit, my eyes were blurred and man, my eyes just started pouring. I wondered how I had cryed that much in the short time span of 10 seconds before hastily wiping away the salty ribbons.

I hope you still write SE I mean: I now just noticed that this was published in 2010. Hopefully you actually recieve my review.:D

- Y
FallenAngelCas chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Yay! When the chapter started I was thinking: "NO! Maka what the heck are you doing?" But everything is ok cause she said yes. Great one-shot!
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
SO DAMNED AWESOME! I love how Maka's talk with Spirit went, it's nice to know how Spirit changed too!