Reviews for Realizing Reality
evie.izzyjaz chapter 14 . 3/24
i hated austin kissing shelby. it had my heart hurting so much.
everything was going great, then whyyy?
That was cute, I got all of the nicknames and I liked how you put Fiona totally and completely out of the picture. But they were at the diner so often, wouldn't Fiona be there as well? And there would be no way that Fiona would just let Sam be there. But overall great story.
traciebug12 chapter 14 . 12/9/2015
awww that was a very sweet story
kbennett879 chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
I am a huge fan of A Cinderella Story and I love the take on this story. Something as little as exposing the reveal of Cinderella is so different, but creates a new story that keeps the readers interested! I really like this rewrite!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
Your really good riter u know
Guest chapter 14 . 2/17/2015
update I love this story
Lily chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Finally, a story worth reading here. :)
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
God, I need a Toby! He figures things out!
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
I like Toby so much better!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
i think that you shouldn't of used so many nicknames like brother, sister, baby, and those weird nicknames like samarie and mamantha and sadie and stuff i think you should of used babe more often instead of baby and like just using their actual names like sam austin toby and madison. i also didn't like Aj and things so if you write more stories i think you should just think about some of the things i mentioned.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
Write more please
alice1529 chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
Most likely the best fanfic of this fandom I have ever read, and most likely will read.

Alice:D
TNT1227 chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
I may sound stupid but I'm kind of confused about a couple things..

Didn't Austin already tell her that he was in love with her and wanted her to be his girlfriend? Then Sam was all confused when he said it again.

Then everyone at school was shocked that they came in together acting like a couple after they finally got together, but they had already been doing that. Didn't Shelby say that wearing his jacket was like the universal sign that they were an item? So why is everyone shocked?

Now, on top of all that. I love fluff but they say baby and babe and sweetness way too much.

Your a great writer. I was just confused.. This fiction just isn't for me i suppose.
goaliegirl chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
truly amazing! sad its over :( I wish this is how the movie had ended, your an awesome writer btw!
ReadingWasNeverMyThing chapter 14 . 12/27/2013