Reviews for Realizing Reality
ok love the story easy on the 'baby's
OtakuLover022backup chapter 1 . 7/1
ok love the story easy on the 'baby's
Courage Flavored chapter 13 . 5/29
Don't wanna be weird or whatever, but may I add that you have a very pretty head shot by your story's title? :)
Courage Flavored chapter 14 . 5/29
Wow, that was a really great story. You know, with A Cinderella Story, there are so many open spaces in the characters that you can explore and write a lot about. I really liked this story because it strayed a little from the humdrum of what fan-fiction between these characters would be like. You really brought it justice. The only criticism I had was that at some times, you could have went deeper into the reasoning behind Austin's need to keep an "image". For example, what was his main influence for that? His Dad? His friends' history? There could of been something more with that, and I was expecting something deeper. Anyhow, I really enjoyed this story and your interpretation. I watch A Cinderella Story every now and then, and I still love the sweet nostalgia it brings me. To make it worse, I have the original Blockbuster VHS tape in which it is encased, still, since October 10, 2004. :) So, I love the fact that people are still finding great stories out of old classics. Wonderful job, and I wish you the best in life. I'll check out the author you recommended, too, because I'm always on the hunt for great writers like you. Ciao!
Courage Flavored chapter 10 . 5/29
Wow, what happened? I want to know? I like the tension you set up in this chapter.
Courage Flavored chapter 7 . 5/29
Great! I felt the innocent "love" scene was a little too cliche for this dynamic pair, but I feel that it was worth the read.
Courage Flavored chapter 4 . 5/29
Awe, that late night phone conversation was so cute! "Goodnight, my love." Squeal! :) My heart melted into chocolate syrup at that line. I also like the varsity jacket thing, it keeps you reminded that he is a football captain. The last sentence was kind of funny because I went to a school called "North High" for short, but everyone in my town just knows it as "North". If you say you're from "South", it's a different school with the same surname. Let's keep reading, shall we?
Courage Flavored chapter 3 . 5/29
It's gettin' better and better! I love this soo much! Especially (again) how you emphasize their chemistry by saying phrases like: "Those eyes were just for her" and just the way Austin doesn't care about the cheerleaders sending her death glares...oh my, loving this story...Let's read Chapter 4. Eee! :)
Courage Flavored chapter 1 . 5/29
AP Calculus was the worst! Oh my God, how did Sam handle those extra AP classes?! Anyway, you made them have great chemistry here! I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters. I will tell you, I can tell how good a story will be by the first chapter. Yours, so far, seems fantastic.
adithi chapter 3 . 4/28
hey! I really love this fanfic! It's so cheesy and yet sooo perfect, thanks for writhing this!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/27/2016
update itt
Blazeb79 chapter 14 . 10/7/2016
Cute ,short story.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
"Then there were those who didn't like it at all, and felt threatened. And when you feel threatened you strike."
Uh oh that doesn't sound good. I sense trouble brewing...
evie.izzyjaz chapter 14 . 3/24/2016
i hated austin kissing shelby. it had my heart hurting so much.
everything was going great, then whyyy?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/1/2016
That was cute, I got all of the nicknames and I liked how you put Fiona totally and completely out of the picture. But they were at the diner so often, wouldn't Fiona be there as well? And there would be no way that Fiona would just let Sam be there. But overall great story.