Reviews for Sometimes There are Birds
librarywitch chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Delightful.
Em chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Oh My Gosh, this is honestly the best story of John and Sherlock on this whole website. This is so beautiful and I just fell more in love with both of them.
kiky21 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Lovely
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
That was highly adorable and romantic. Great one!
Oddness of Us chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This was so sweet, I was smiling the whole time reading it
Ptijade chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Lovely piece, I just love the way you write Sherlock's love for John. Thank you for writing this!
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
very nice! I like this series of meditations on all the things Sherlock has learned and experienced from being with John. It makes sense that it would be completely overwhelming.
Lena221b chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I love this story, I am enthused by the beauty of it. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
Sherlock'sScarf chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This. Is. Lovely.

Lovely.
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Bit of the Black Dog got me last night and this am, but I looked for my Saved Stories and there was this lovely entry from YOU...and Yes, I had saved it to savor it when most needed and You did not disappoint me.

"It's a place he's never been before."

And Yes, this was just Perfect ... and these LOVELY, Utterly LOVELY Men ... may they go on forever.

And - ever and always, of course - Thank you!
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
aw this was so sweet.
01110011 01110101 01101001 011 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This was just beautiful. :) Wonderful job.
Grissina chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Would be nice to know the titles and authors of the song lyrics you've used, I've only recognized a couple of them, and I'd love to be able to go and listen the rest to see how they sound.

Though it's difficult to imagine Sherlock in love, one can't imagine him being in love in a less passionate and engaged way than this. Taking love as an addiction.

Thanks for sharing it.
akaAuroraBorealis chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I read this story for a quick powerful fix of love. You mainline it. (pardon the drug analogy) Your form-works so well with your poetic descriptions. Begs for immitation. Nice progression from the act, to Sherlock's trying to wrap his mind about what it means to him, to finally what John himself means to him. Liked Orbit too, but this one, for me, is more concentrated and focused. For me, it's your diamond. Really, truly wonderful.
LoveLikeDestiel chapter 1 . 3/12/2011