Reviews for Time to Play
toeki chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
you should add a trigger warning at the beginning of the story or in the description because, when searching the category angst/drama i dont expect -and dont want to read- THAT kind of interaction...
though it is "just" kissing, it is very close to rape/ noncon in my opinion.
angels death chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Well, that was different... and I think I rather liked it. I hope you have more like it, cuz that was very interesting...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Creepy. But very well done. John is my one true love from this fandom, though, and, if for no other reason than she'd provide him with no new dangerous situation, Mary Morstan wins. She's also had the added bonus of not being insane. ;)
wargh chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Holy hell this is terrifying. Great work!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh no! Naughty Jim! Is there any more? Would love to see how it played out!

:D
Doodled93 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I would be interested in a continuation... like Moriarty's pov during the actual scene :D
PaperNPencil chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
People should seriously write more JohnJim fics...I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! XD

I hate myself for having this sort of fetish but I love the way you wrote Possessive!Jim! XD Poor John...I wish I could read some JohnJim fluff but people love Evil!Jim more! XD

Hope you write more of this twisted pairing! XD
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I NEED MORE PLEASE! SERIOUSLY MMMOOORREEE!

I know i sound eager but i just love this story and i can't wait to see where it ends up going! So please update soon and dont leave me in the dark! I must find out what happends to the guys!
Fourty-Zarking-Two chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I know this says 'complete' but is there any chance for a continuation or a sequel? I love this pairing and your interpretation of the missing scene in ep. 3 is wonderful! I would really love more of this! :-)
Persie chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
will this continu? I liked it!
FRANKENSTINWENTMAD chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
MORE MORE MORE!
BatRocha chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I love this, I hope you do more of these types of stories cause I love the thought of a love triangle. Anyway great job
starting anew chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Oh JEEZ I love this pairing. It is, like, my most favourite thing ever. Ever. And you have just satisfied that love oh-so well.
atrate chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I enjoy this with an incredible intensity. It'd be awesome if you continued it, but I could why you wouldn't want to. Thanks for a great read.
sniperbob chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Please please please carry on, this story is very good