Reviews for To Be Thankful
Shazza chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Very good humor, rings true to the boys!
Shazza chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I like how you keep letting same have his security blanket , which is Dean , oh wait John leather coat. I am pretty sure that in the episode where Crawley gave Bobby his soul back, that a special clause was written in his arm that Bobby gets to keep his walking legs or good.
frownypup chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hahahaha no.. no.. no.. not a damn alive turkey, Cas! A dead one! LOL, ooh Cas you're adorably clueless.

Funny story, LMAO imagining Bobby exorcised the damn bird and blasted it with a shotgun.
Good job! Love the emotion trip. You should pay attention more on your writing though, such as using proper punctuation mark.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I loved Bobby with a supernatural turkey. It was probably a joke from Crowley.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
yeah. a new story in your "not my sammy" series. ohh I adore this serie, really. and I loved this light story. and sammy is back with his healthy eating habits and the original bitch face. I liked it very much how dean understands sam, how he seems to do all the right things - like moving near sammy or leting him grab the leather jacket or the amulet.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I don't mind the lateness one bit. This oneshot was awesome and it was good to see Dean allaying Sam's fears and letting Sam know the only reason he was going back to Lisa to get his things.

And Bobby and the bird...hilarious! How I would have loved to sen that play out on the show.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Really loved this. Am now going to check out your other fics in this series :) Loved how you wrote the boys and hysterical the image of a live turkey in the Impala, courtesy of Castiel taking literally bring a turkey to Thanksgiving! The upholstery may well need to be cleaned!
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
LOL! This was awesome! I don' think I've read the others in the series, but I'm totally going to. Awesome work :)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
HAHAHAHA OMG BOBBY KILL THE DEAD TURKEY LOL HAHAH OH GOD I LOVE IT... AWWWWE SAMMYA LAUGH YAY I LOVE IT ,O I REALLY LOVE IT.. AWWWWE
hotshow chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I thought this story was perfect.

Thank you.